A new family!

Pov Y/N

"Hey uhm, can I sit down?" Ava sat on her bed with her legs drawn up. "So that's it? You just leave me here alone?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry," I whispered softly. "You're sorry huh?" I nodded. "I'm really, really sorry." I took her hand. "Are they nice to you?" I nodded. "Oh yeah, I have something  for you, I wanted to give it to you before but I wanted a bit so here." I gave her a necklace with an  arrow." Isn't that Nat's necklace? You always loved her!" I smiled. "I know, that's why I have another one, it's a kind of sibling thing."  She took the chain in her hand and ran her finger around the arrow.

"I will miss you so much!" I took her in my arms

"I will miss you so much!" I took her in my arms. "I know mee too." I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I have something for you too!" She smiled and took a teddy bear from her drawer. "Thanks very much!" I gave her a kiss. "I love you, take care of yourself!" I went to the door and opened it. "Me too, take care!" I walked down the trepoe with scarlett and lizzy and we signed the papers. "And now!" scarlett paused and signed. "Now you're officially a johannson!"

We drove all the way back. "Tomorrow we can register you at a new school, huh? One that's closer than 3 hours." I smiled. it's good for me because i don't have many friends at the old school, but that didn't interest me.
"Lizzy sleep with us tonight if that's okay with you!" I raised an eyebrow. "Why not?!" "I just wanted to get that cleared up," she replied.

When we got home, we got the bag out of the trunk. Lizzy opened the door. "We are at home?!" Lizzy was dancing down the hall when colin came around the corner. "Has she been drinking?" Lizzy stood right in front of colin and pointed his finger at him. "Drunk? Me? Never!" Colin laughed. "She really isn't drunk!" "Sis, sis!?" Scarlett looked at me questioningly. I picked Rose up and kissed her on the forehead.
"Wait!? since when do you call her  sis!" lizzy asked me. "if you call her sis then i'm aunti lizzy from today!" i laughed. "ha ha ha!" i let rose back down on the floor. "I'm going to sleep good night."  I ran up the stairs and turned around again. Colin picked Scarlett up and turned her around once and gave her a long kiss. I smiled, despite my problems I'm really lucky to have found such a family. Because family stays forever!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I broke my foot, I have enough time to continue writing my story. Actually, I would have an internship next week, but unfortunately that didn't work out. I hope you are all doing well.