5. The Starry Love (星落凝成糖)

Aired: February 16, 2023 - March 11, 2023
Aired On: Sun, Monday, Tuesday, Wed, Thursday, Friday, Sat
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy

~ A twin flower was born from Zizhi Zhizhi in the east hill of Guixu and the spirit of the flower drifted into the belly of the queen of the human race, giving birth to two princesses, Ye Tan and Qing Kui, one good and one evil. When the elder sister Qing Kui was born, the holy light descended from the sky, loved by all the people, her father's treasure, respected by the human race, will marry into the gods and be registered as a heavenly concubine. When the younger sister Ye Tan was born, there was an ominous omen, the queen died of dystocia and the strange death of the nurse was regarded as ominous, so she wasn't loved by her father and king and she was always confined in the Chaolu Palace and suffered all kinds of bullying, so she was promised to be a magic concubine in the devil world.

When the two worlds of gods and demons were welcoming their relatives, the twin sisters accidentally switched sedan chairs. Ye Tan married into the heavenly world and became a happy friend with the god Xuanshang, while Qing Kui became a pawn for the third prince's ridicule and competition. The two couples made countless jokes and their love for each other gradually grew. When the crisis of annihilation strikes, the four worlds learn that the identities of the twin sisters are related to the survival of the four worlds and they pursue and kill the twin sisters. The two lovers are faced with a huge test between caring for the common people and sticking to love. The latter two sisters broke the situation with courage, ushered in the light after the darkness and kept the four worlds safe forever.