The Starry Love Cast's (星落凝成糖 演员表)

Landy Li (李兰迪) as Liguang Ye Tan (离光夜昙)
~ Since birth, it was regarded as a bad omen. A person was imprisoned in the palace, so he was cultivated into a devil-like personality and he had to avenge his revenge. Later, he married her instead of her sister. Shaodian You Qin didn't expect to fall in love with each other while getting along and finally came together with him.

Chen Xing Xu (陈星旭) as Shaodian You Qin (少典有琴)
~ The number one person in the Four Realms, very capable, has a marriage contract with the princess of the human race. Originally, he was going to marry Qing Kui, but later he married Ye Tan. During the relationship, he developed feelings. He was shaken by the shackles of his own fate and finally came together with Ye Tan.

He Xuan Lin (何宣林) as Liguang Qing Kui (离光夜昙)
~ Liguang Ye Tan's elder sister, with a gentle personality, has always been trained to become Shaodian You Qin's wife and grew up with the goal of growing up. She didn't know what she wanted in her heart. Later, by accident, she became a mocking wife. During the relationship, she liked on the other side.

Luke Chen (陈牧驰) as Chao Feng (嘲风)
~ The third prince of the Shenyuan clan originally had a marriage contract with Liguang Ye Tan, but later accidentally married Liguang Qing Kui. The two made a wonderful marriage by mistake. They like Qing Kui and for the sake of liking. A person who can give everything.

Dai Ya Qi (戴蕥琪) as Zi Wu (紫芜)
~ Princess Zi Wu is the younger sister of Lord Xuanshang and she, Qing Heng and Lord Xuanshang Shaodian You Qin are all children of the Queen of Heaven. Princess Zi Wu is pure and kind. Both she and Qing Heng call the heroine sister-in-law and they often envy the relationship between brother and sister-in-law, hoping that they can have an unforgettable love. She definitely has the grace of saving Di Lan's life and the fate of the two begins from this.

Qin Tian Yu (秦天宇) as Di Lan Jue (帝岚绝)
~ Di Lan Jue's identity is the prince of the beast clan. He and Ye Tan's childhood sweethearts have always liked Ye Tan very much. After Ye Tan married to the heaven, Di Lan Jue tried every means to get Ye Tan back. But fell in love with Zi Wu, the third princess of the heaven and the two began a cross-clan love.