6. Till The End of The Moon (长月烬明)

Aired: April 6, 2023 - May 9, 2023
Aired On: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Genres: Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy

~ In order to save the world from Devil God Tan Tai Jin and Li Su Su, daughter of Hengyang Sect's leader, travels back 500 years and takes over the body of Ye Xi Wu. She is tasked with preventing the mortal Tan Tai Jin from becoming the Devil God by extracting his evil bone. Unbeknownst to her, Ye Xi Wu is married to Tan Tai Jin, who is currently a hostage prince from the Kingdom of Jing. The two develop romantic feelings for each other and Li Su Su sacrifices herself to change the fate of Tan Tai Jin and the world.

After losing Li Su Su, a grief-stricken Tan Tai Jin searches for her soul for 500 years and was rescued by a cultivation sect. He becomes a disciple of the Xiaoyao Sect and meets the reborn Li Su Su again. Just as the two rekindle their love, the revelation of Tan Tai Jin's birth nature nonetheless brings the three realms into danger again. Facing a brutal fate, Tan Tai Jin sets in motion a plan to stop the end of the world.

In an era when demons have dominion over cultivators and mortals, the cultivator elders believe it is imperative to send someone back in time to discover the origin of the demon lord and prevent his resurrection. Li Su Su accepts the mission and assumes the identity of mortal Ye Xi Wu, the second daughter of General Ye. She's married to Tan Tai Jin, the captive prince and future demon lord, and is determined to destroy him, aware that in the future he will come to massacre many. But as witness to Tan Tai Jin's past life and rise to power, an unexpected tale emerges, one complicating her quest.