Chapter 9: the encounter

During the night, I was so shocked that Natalya told me that she knew about my biological parents and what happened to them and she took care of me for a few weeks before she sent me off to Audrey. And what's more shocking is that I remembered Nika and Dasha from the bar on Corneria when I was part of the Star-Fox team.

   Natalya then started to explain to me what happened and I was ready for the truth of my past as a newborn.

"So, you know about my biological parents?" I asked.

"Yes, they were the best soldiers I ever had. They used to be mercenaries for the greater good at first until they meant me on Earth. I was able to give them a spot in the military of the UNSA base in Russia." Natalya explains.

"Oh really, but what happened?" I asked.

"When you were only 20 minutes old, an SDF invasion happened and they got killed. But I was able to save your life and I protected you from the SDF." Natalya says.

  I was in complete silence about it, and looked down in grief about it since it was kinda too much for me to handle a little until Krystal started rubbing my back a little.

"You alright Stan?" Nika asked.

"Yeah I'm alright, just trying to handle the truth." I said.

  Just then Natalya told more about how she took care of me for a while when I was a baby. Told me that Audrey was the right choice for me. Saying that she was transferred to the Zon military and told more about my biological parents and what they did for peace on Earth and the whole universe. When it was getting late, Natalya, Dasha, and Nika exchanged their numbers to Krystal and I before they headed back to their hotel room.

"And, if you need anything Stan. I'm here for you since you are like a son to me. We will talk more about your parents when you come to Zon base." Natalya says.

"Sure. thanks. We can have lunch tomorrow if you want." I said as I opened the door for them.

"I'm in for that." Nika says as she gives me a tight hug with one arm before leaving.

"Dasha then gave me a tight bear hug and left as well."

   After they left, I was so confused and the try to get everything together about my past and Krystal thinks that we should head to bed for the night since it was a crazy day today anyway.

   The next morning, Krystal and headed out of the hotel and headed to an Ihop for a great breakfast since Krystal's hunger cravings are kinda being more moderate than before.

"How many?" The tiger waiter asked.

"2 please." I answered.

"Right this way please." She said as she took us to our table and gave us two menus.

"What would you like to drink?"  The waiter asked.

"I'll have a coke please. I said.

"And I'll have some orange juice." Krystal says.

"Coming right up." The waiter says as she left.

   I was quiet and in deep thought about what Natalya told me about who my actual parents were. My biological parents were part of the UNSA army. My father was a captain rank soldier and had great experience controlling tanks and military vehicles while my mom was a first lieutenant and a great ace pilot. Natalya knew them as close friends while she used to be the four star general of the UNSA before she got transferred to the Zon military a few years ago. I wanted to know more about them later when I ask Natalya later during the afternoon but I have to enjoy the honeymoon with Krystal.

   I have been noticing her cravings have been getting worse, well she's almost six months pregnant now and our child is giving her a hard time.

"Ow! Baby kicking my ribs again." Krystal says.

"I know Krystal, I bet he will calm down." I said.

"It could be a she, Stan." Krystal says.

"Well, either way, I will love our baby." I said.

"I wish the baby will come out now." She said,

"Just wait 3 more months Krystal." I said.

"Yeah."

Meanwhile back at Zon...

     Professor Elvin Gadd was doing the blue enzyme project while I was away on my honeymoon. He has my anthro mother Audrey on the slab and doing more blue tests to see if my mom can heal and resurrect but the results kept failing during the healing process since the blue enzyme still won't make it through long enough in the body.

    He then did some more modifications and added more strength to it and decided to do one last test to drop the blue enzyme in Audrey's mouth. This time the results are a little different. The blue was lasting longer in the healing process.

   He yawned and decided to call it a day and placed her back in the cryo- chamber.

   While he turned off the lights and hung his lab coat before leaving. The bullet wound on Audrey's forehead started to heal...