Epilogue: Family

The next morning, I woke up and I noticed Krystal was already out of bed and what's even more weird is that I'm hearing a conversation in the living room. I hurried out and slowly walked out of the bedroom and I saw Krystal talking to Natalya and someone else while drinking some tea. I got suspicious as I looked closer and then, my eyes widened, dropped my jaw, and my emotions exploded with shockness as I saw my mother Audrey healthy and alive.

    Their conversation stopped when they saw me walking in the living room confused, shocked and emotion erupting with my PTSD. Audrey's eyes widened as well when she saw me grown up and okay.

"Mom?" I softly asked as my tears started to drop from my eyes.

    Audrey stood up from the recliner and slowly walked towards me. She was still taller than me by only one and a half feet. Tears came out of my eyes uncontrollably that I just hugged my mother tightly and started crying on her. She hugged me back and she started to cry as well that Krystal and Natalya headed to the front yard to give some alone time.

"Mom..." I quietly said as I kept crying and hanging on to her.

"Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh. It's okay Stan. I'm here now and I won't leave you again. I missed you growing up and you saved many lives." Audrey says as she cries.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for getting you killed." I quietly spoke as I bawled even more.

"Don't say that. It was never your fault. It never was." She said as she made me look into her eyes and kissed me in the forehead.

  We both sat on the couch and Audrey made me sit on her lap and she hugged me while I just rested on her for a while. It was something I missed for years, a loving feeling from a mother I didn't have in a long time since I was five.

Five months later...

   My life was coming back together as time passed. First, I was able to marry Loona in hell and now I officially have two wifes to love and be with and I have two sons and Pip to take care of as well.

   Krystal's child was a human hybrid with blue ears and a blue tail. I decided to name him Tyler. 

    As for Loona, her child was almost a full human but had white hair like hers and the iris of his eyes were red. I decided to name him Logan.

  As there were too many people living in one house. All my friends volunteered and helped with the construction of expanding my home. That there will be a room for Pip, A room for Logan and Tyler, and finally a room for my mother Audrey.

    And decided to make the master room bigger since now I have to share a room for Loona and Krystal which is fine since they want me to be around. And now, my God mother Natalya and Dasha and Nika moved next door and they constantly visit since Natalya wanted to catch up with me and help out with the babysitting.

   My brother Fox and the rest of the Starfox team sometimes come over to see how I am doing and want to know my kids and as for Pip he was a good brother to Tyler and Logan.

   I was able to have a good life after all the horrifics that happened to me earlier but I kept moving forward in life. I still have PTSD disorders but I know I'm not alone anymore and I thought about what will happen next in the future. All well, it just depends.

The End.....?

(To be continued on The GamerKnight 3: Jimmy)