04

Asante

We kissed. And I might possibly moving to his office but that doesn't matter! I kissed him and i know I'm not the only one who feels the chemistry between us because i swear there was a spark there.

"Asante? Are you even listening?"

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I was at Kara, my friends house and she was actually venting while i was thinking about Nate.

Kara is my only friend in Seattle for some reason. The prettiest girl I've ever met and my best friend. She's Asian but was adopted by an American couple when she was young.

"I was saying we," she pointed at me than herself "are going to Moonlight!" Moonlight. Moonlight is some other club in the city. Its always full and not everyone can get access to the inside. I mean i know this because we've already, well she's already tried getting in but she failed. Twice. But third time's a charm right?

"With what and how? I don't even have the clothes for a club"

"Asants we wear the same size. I've got the perfect dress in mind!" She rushed to her closet and took out a black backless dress. It looked small so I'm sure its very short and tight. Probably because we don't really wear the same size. "It will fit on all the right places!" How can a person be this optimistic?

I took the dress from her and changed knowing that i showered before coming here. The dress was short and tight. Like beneath my ass short. I got out the bathroom and she was stunned. As if she wasn't the one who gave me the dress.

"You are so pretty i swear i could kill you right now" i rolled my eyes and laughed. "I can do your make-up right?" I nodded and she pushed me to her desk, sitting me down and taking out her make-up bag. You'd ask her when she'll get ready but okay. She finished up my make-up and let my hair loose. Shortly after that she focused on herself and was done in a few.

"Tell me, how are we going to get into Moonlight? And don't say you've got connections because you don't" i said while she called an uber.

"I've got connections Asante" she pulled me out her apartment as the uber was almost here.

A few minutes passed and the uber was here. Now we were walking to the front of the line. "Kara Stillinski" she gave the bouncer her name and he opened for her like actually opened for her! "Connections" she sang out winking at the bouncer. Did she sleep with him? This bitch? "Anyway drinks on you!" I rolled my eyes already expecting this.

She took my hand and led me to the bar, sitting me down. "Two bloody Mary's please" she shouted over the music. A bloody Mary? Really? "And four tequila shots" i turned to her surprised. It's only friday. "Two for you, two for me"

The bartender gave us our drink and Kara was already on her second shot and half a Blood Mary. "Why are you in such a rush?"

"Well I'm meeting the owner of the club and i don't wanna be tense and you're coming with me" i downed all my shots and let the burn hit my throat. Damn i haven't done this in a long time. "You are so slow. Finish that thing up" does she want me throwing up?

I drowned the fucking thing up and she pulled me to the vip lounge. The bouncers let her in, again and she winked at them, again. She held my waist as we climbed up the stairs. Once we were at the top there were four gorgeous men. Like literally handsome.

"Isaiah" one of the men turned and smiled our way "hi" he came our way and Kara let me go wrapping her hands around Isaiah than oh, than kissing him. Uhm okay.

"Hi Kara"

"This is Asante, my friend i told you about" he waved at me and i waved back, smiling.

"Bro where- Asante" a voice i knew too well rang out. Nathaniel Cortez in the flesh. He was one of the men that Isaiah was with. "You look sexy" he said and i felt my cheeks heat up so i nodded. He was in jeans, a white shirt and a jean jacket.

The rest of the men turned and wow these people were fucking handsome. "Well aren't you going to introduce us?" One of them asked and Nathaniel rolled his eyes.

"Asante this is Sean and Ryan and guys this Asante" he moved to me and placed his hand above my ass, causing me to arch my back a bit. Leave me alone I'm tipsy okay. And tipsy or drunk Asante means a horny Asante.

They nodded at Nate than greeted me. "Dance with me?" I nodded and he lead me out the vip area to where the dancing was. Maybe if you hadn't drank four shots you would've denied.

As soon as we were on the leveled floor my back was to his front with his hands on my waist while I started swaying my hips to the beat. His hands would caress my body from the bottom of my breasts to my hips.

I turned around and my arms found his neck while his found my ass. He groped my ass cheeks in both of his palms making me push my head back and moan. He is such a tease. "Has anyone told you how sexy you are?" He leaned down and said to my ear, than attacked my neck with kisses, bites and sucking. And all that making me a moaning mess because of my lack of physical touch in more than six months.

He pulled from the dancing floor to the bar. Why does everyone wanna get me drunk? He ordered two Martinis. As soon as we were both done with our drinks, he pulled me to the vip area than to a room at was in there. It was an office with a couch. I hope he doesn't think I'm going to have sex with him.

"Nathan I'm-" And his lips were on me again, moving faster than before. He lead us to the couch laying me down gently before taking off his jacket and shirt. His hand skimmed the inside of my thighs and it felt so good. Noticing the ink on his skin. A masterpiece.

He pulled my dress up so it was under my breasts and licked his lips. His fingers slid my panties to the side and entered two into me slowly. My hands found his hair and my backed arched as his movements became faster. "Nathan- Ahh fuck" my eyes were halfway to the back of my head and he entered a third finger in me making me squirm but he held me down, watching me as he pleasured me with his fingers.

He took my right leg and put it on his shoulder while he fingered me making the feeling more blissful. His fingers rotated in me and hit a spot that sent my orgasm squirting out me. "Nathan" I breathed out sitting up. He took me by the waist and sat me on top of him. "I don't wanna-"

"We're not having sex. When I fuck you I want you sober so you can remember everything" my cheeks heated at that statement. I tried fixing my dress but he caught my arms lifting my dress up yet again but now above my breasts. He eyed them for a while before placing his hands on them, than his mouth. I moved myself closer to him even, though we were already skin to skin, so he could have better access.

"I should take you home" he left my breasts and lowered my dress. I don't wanna go home. I don't want him to leave me again. I want him with me.

I stood up and watched him put layers over his toned chest even though be looked better without a shirt. We walked out the office and his friends were staring at us. Sean approached us and smirked at me. "You guys had fun. Better hope make-up can hide those" Nathan chuckled at his statement and whispered something to Sean's ear.

He took my hand in his and we walked out the club to his car. Kara was with Isaiah so i hope she's she's okay. I'll text her when i get home. He opened the door for me and went to the other side. He started the car and drove to my apartment. "Is this the first time you cheat on your wife or have you done it before?" I asked remembering that he is actually married.

"Asante I've never cheated before. You're my first and my last. I don't know, I feel like there's something pulling me to you and its a strong feeling. I'm attracted to you in some way and I want you because i know that this feeling isn't foreign. I know I've felt it somewhere but i don't remember where and with who. You make feel things that even my own wife doesn't. Yeah we've only known each other for three days but Asante, I know you feel it too. The way your body reacts around me or the way your cheeks heat when i compliment you says it all. You can't deny the attraction between us." He said, his eye's still on the road.

I don't know how i feel about this. I feel it too, as in i want him all to myself but I don't wanna be the reason his marriage falls apart. But i want him so bad and its selfish but he's my addiction and there's no rehab for what i feel for him. "Do you have kids?" I'm already breaking my morals by wanting a married man but breaking a family with kids is something I will never be able to do.

"No, not yet" i let out a heavy breath, relieved that he doesn't have kids. He parked his car because we had arrived. He turned to me and i moved to him placing a kiss on his lips. Before he could respond i pulled back and rested my forehead against his.