05

Asante

I took him by the hand pulled him into my building, to the elevator than into my apartment. "I'm surprised you didn't tell Stan not to let me in" he chuckled and i rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't get used to it" i said and took both his hands from the back and wrapped them around me. "This feels nice" he hummed, his arms holding me tighter.

"You should go to sleep though" he said and i frowned, turning to him.

"But what if you leave me again? I don't want you to leave. I need you here with me" i walked to my bedroom.

"Again?"

"Yes Nate, Remember you died and left me but you came back again"

"Died? Nate?"

"Yes i used to call you that before you died" i took off my dress and got into my bed with my panties only. "Please turn off the lights." He did as i asked and i felt the bed lower so i turned to him.

"I think you should Sleep" he pulled me to him and i placed my leg atop his. His fingers drew circles on my back and i smiled.

"Do you like it when my boobs are touching your chest?" I asked and he was stunned. I giggled than closed my eyes.

*****

Opening my eyes, a pain shot through my head causing me to groan. "There's painamol and water on the side" Nathan said, his phone in his hand and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Good morning to you too" i sat up and taking in the pills.

"Sorry I'm not used to this" his eyes still on the phone.

"Not used to this? Don't you have a wife" I'm sorry this isn't the nate I know. My nate would hold me in his arms when i have a hangover and tell me about the stupid things i said or did the previous night. Hold me until i felt better.

"Look Anastasia isn't the affectionate type and you aren't my wife so stop expecting shit from me that's supposed to be my wife's" oh so its like this now? Fine.

"Get out" i stood up with my sheets covering my chest and he turned to me. "Did you not hear me? I told you to get out. Go to your loving wife"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that"

"I don't care"

He rolled his eyes at me and walked to me, only in his boxers. "I'm sorry " he gripped at the sheet and pulled it off me. His hands found my ass and i squirmed in his hold. They moved to my thighs and lifted me up, carrying me to the bed. "Now tell me if you want me stop" his fingers were now in me and i was holding back a moan.

"I want you to- ahh" my back arching without my consent "stop! I want you to stop. Don't touch me." He got off me licking his fingers and putting on his clothes that were on the floor, leaving my apartment.

Who the fuck does he think he is talking to me like he's getting off a tree. I texted Kara to come over than went into the shower. There's something about hot water that soothes me. After 20 minutes in there i got out and changed into sweatpants.

"Asante" Kara barged into my apartment. I walked to the kitchen where she was rummaging in my fridge. "I'm going to eat this ice cream and after that we're going to the mall." She took my last tub of ice cream.

"You and Isaiah?" I took out two spoons for us and we sat on the couch. She blushed and looked away. "Kara!"

"Okay, okay. We aren't dating but we're something. I don't know, we haven't made it official yet so we don't have a label. You and Nathaniel? You know he's married right"