06

Asante

Fuck i am so late. After my lunch with Kara we went to get drinks and yeah it didn't end well. It's only eight and I'm supposed to be in by seven. I so need a car.

I rushed out in my stilettos careful not to fall. I found a cab quicker than usual and thank the lords. I told the cab driver to hurry up and i was there by half past.

"Hi katie" i smiled at the receptionist and went up the elevator and to my office. Nate probably got his own coffee today. Entering my office, there was nothing inside. This wasn't supposed to happen today. Definitely not today.

Walking down the hallway to Nathaniel's office and entering inside. He raised his eyebrow at me and i walked into my office. In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

"You're late."

"Thank you for stating the obvious"

"That deserves a written warning" he leaned by my table. His muscles bulging in his suit. "But because that dress looks nice on you i can reconsider"

I stood up and crossed my arms. "Everything is so sexual when it comes to you"

He pulled to him and chuckled. "Thats because you're so sexy" he pulled me by my hand and sat down on the chair with me on his lap. I swear he's the horniest person ever. "Let me take you out"

"When?"

"Tonight. Anastasia's out of town. For a month." I don't wanna be in the same house he lives with Anastasia in. We could go to a hotel or something.

"Can't we go to a hotel or my place?"

"I don't want to go somewhere where people won't hear you scream my name. I want you all to myself so you can make all the noise you want with no complaints. I'll rent a lake house and we'll stay there for the month."

"I'm not sure about that"

"Asante. Its just gonna be the two of us. No distractions. We could both take a weeks leave to get used to the change." Would he really do that for me?

"You're taking advantage of your position"

"Everyone deserves a break once in a while love. This will be ours" butterflies. Butterflies just erupted in my stomac at that nickname.

"Okay" he smiled and stood us up, placing a kiss on my lips.

"I'll come pick you up later. Don't pack more than two bags we aren't going out the country"  he went back to his office. A week with Nathan alone? Not even a week a month!

Honestly i didn't want to be in Nathan's house in case there are pictures of him and Anastasia scattered around. She's supposed to be gone. I don't need a reminder that she's his wife.

Can't belive that this is happening! Maybe Kara was right maybe he likes me. Even after losing his memory there might still be a piece of him that remembers me, us, our connection and attraction to one another.

Or i could be stimulating things because thats what i want. I want his love and affection again. His kisses and his hugs. I want him to be mine again. To get married to him and have another baby with him because i know he's my soulmate.

******

After work i rushed home to start packing. I don't even know what to pack. Keep it casual or keep it sexy. Eventually he'll persuade me into opening my legs for him and when he does i want to be in the sexiest clothing. And because this is Kara's specialty i called her over and she'll be arriving in a few. "Asante I'm here!" I meant arriving now.

"Bedroom" she came in my bedroom and saw clothea scattered everywhere. This is a life crisis i swear. "Okay so Anastasia's out of town for a month so Nathan invited me to his house but i didn't want to go to his house, so i suggested we go to a hotel but he said he'll rent a lake house and we'll stay there for the month."

"I'm guessing you don't know what to pack"

"Yes and he'll be here soon"

"Why don't you guys leave tomorrow?"

"I don't know he said he'll pick me up later today"

"Don't pack granny panties. Take all your Victoria's Secret lingerie. And in case you guys might swim take two pairs of bikinis. The rest you'll figure out on your own."

"I don't have granny panties"

"If you say so" she continued helping me pack my clothes and all the things i needed. "Be safe and don't forget that there's something called condoms okay" i wouldn't mind bearing Nate's children.

"As if you use them" she blushed and there was knock. He's here! Oh fuck he's here.

"Don't get yourself pregnant I'm to young to be an aunt"

"Kara you're twenty four you should be having your second child now. Isaiah would probably give you the cutest babies ever" there was a knock again and this time he invited himself in.

"Have a nice baecation or whatever it is. See you in a month" she hugged me and left greeting Nathaniel on her way out.

"You ready?" I nodded and went to take my bags from the room and handed them to him. What's the point of muscles if he won't use them? "Lets go than"

I locked my doors and followed Nate to his car. I hope this goes well. Like i really hope this shit goes well.

He packed my luggage in the boot of his car and went in. He started the car and put the location of the beach house in his gps. A hour drive. I'm going to be stuck in a car with Nathaniel for a hour. "Why'd you choose the farthest beach from here? You know we still have to work."

"A month's leave wouldn't hurt" his eyes on the road for the first time!

"Nate you just started working at Sky last week and you're already taking a leave?" He nodded and continued driving. While on our way, his large hand snaked to thigh resting it there.

Thirty more minutes bae.

Thirty more minutes.

"That night we were at moonlight, you said i died. What did you mean?" Oh he remembers.

"I don't remember anything from that night. Last thing i remember is us in that office" i lied. Yes I lied. I don't wanna talk about it. Its all in the past and he's alive.

He left the topic and we sat there in silence until we finally, yes finally got to the beach house. The house looked amazing. It was big but not huge but amazing. "You like it right?" His tone had nervous written all over it, making me smile.

"Yes. I actually do. Now give me the keys" he took them out his pocket and tossed them to me.

I rushed to the front door and opened it. It looked amazing in the inside too! Nate got in the house with three bags in his hands, heading upstairs to go place them in our room and i followed him. Please this house is amazing and our room is literally so huge. "I think I'm gonna like it here." He turned to me, lifting me up by my waist and throwing me on the bed.