where/how you meet them

mike wheeler
you and mike had met when will had gone missing, and you were apart of the search party, and comforted them when will was found at the lake.

lucas sinclair
you had to babysit erica, when their parents were out of town, so you guys got closer.
(their parents got a babysitter and not ask lucas because lucas is always out with his friends)

dustin henderson
you were suzies best friend and met at camp😭
(i didn't know what to put)

will byers
you had gotten stuck in the upside down about the same time as will because you like to wander, and met him in there.

steve harrington
you're best friends with johnathon and when steve "dropped" johnathons camera, in front of you guys, you obviously told him off and he thought that was hot.

billy hargrove
you met billy at the halloween party, and when he got the new record for keg king, you walked up to him asking him how he best steve's record and after that he took a interest in you.

nancy wheeler
you were at he halloween party and when nancy told steve that everything was bullshit, you went over and started talking to her.

robin buckley
you're steve's younger sister, amd go to scoops ahoy because there's nothing better to do, and robin is always trying to be the person giving you ice cream, and talk to you in the back.

eddie munson😍😍😍😍
your mikes sister and when they were going around looking for subs for looking you volunteered, and eddie liked how you volunteered but obviously sucked at it and had no idea what was going on.

jason
you're chrissy best friend and you guys first met at lunch while with chrissy.
(we're gonna say him and chrissy weren't dating bc i actually like chrissy and don't know how she could date him)

johnathon byers
dustin is your brother so you helped them with the whole thing with will.