secretly dating and someone finds out

mike wheeler
it was dustin....
it was just you guys in mike basement and you were watching a movie until dustin comes running down the stairs but freezes when he sees you...he asks what your doing there. he just pauses and says no over again, shaking his head, then runs back upstairs.

lucas sinclair
it was erica
while you were babysitting, erica was taking a nap, so you went to lucas' room just hanging out then erica walked in asking where you you were but she say you were right there and asked why are you in here, and when both of you guys didn't answer she said "O...M...G".

will byers
mike
will told him😐

dustin henderson
it was suzie.
she saw at camp.

steve harrington
it was johnathon
you were keeping it a secret but you just couldn't hold it in anymore and told him...he obviously didn't approve but since your his best friend, he would deal with him.

billy hargrove
steve did
you and billy were in his camero, kissing when steve walked past, he didn't see at first, but then he started walking backwards back, then he saw. he kept repeating "get out the car, get out the car, nope nope nope", you got out the car to calm steve down.

nancy wheeler
it was steve
he came to nancys house to apologize but instead saw you were there.

robin buckley
steve
when they were in the bathroom after they escaped the russians.

eddie munson
mike found out of course
you guys were already in "eddie's basement" before the campaign started and then you guys were making out when mike came through the door... you guys pulled away, and all you guys were frozen, then mike started screaming saying ew and sat down with his head in his hands mumbling uncontrollably.

johnathon byers
will
he was at school with el, and you and johnathon weren't keeping track of time, and you guys were on the couch and things were getting pretty heated, when will walked in, and you and johnathon jumped up, everyone was screaming it was too chaotic.

max mayfield
it was lucas