The Hideout ⚠️smut⚠️

We arrived at the house but instead of getting out immediately we looked at each other. What we had just witnessed nobody could explain but this wasn't the first time I had been through something like this. I had to tell him the truth but first i wanted to make sure he was okay.
"hey hey hey, it's going to be okay i promise, i have to tell you something. But first i have to get something off my chest. I know it's not the best timing but I love you Eddie Munson, i really do. I know that this isn't the best time and we aren't even dating yet but i really do. I care about you so so so much. I'll always be here for you no matter what. You've made me feel safe. When i'm with you it feels like i can be myself and nothing else matters"
He looked me dead in my eyes and smiled, and for a second nothing else mattered
"Did the y/n  y/l/n just tell the freak that she loved him?" he responded
"yes, yes she did" i said referring to myself in the third person
"i love you too y/l/n, more then you know"

I looked at him and smiled. I reached across the car and gave him a huge hug. I felt safe, I felt like I was home. He was my everything. We got out of the car and held hands while walking into the shed, we decided it would be better to stay here instead of the house. There was a boat in the middle of the room, nothing much other then that. I remember sitting down against the wall and just looking at him. I started crying i couldn't stop imagining it. He ran over to me to comfort me. Eddie Munson, the school freak, the mean bad drug dealer was a softie. I cried in his arms for a couple of minutes i was having an anxiety attack. I began to shake and started to breathe heavy. But he knew exactly what to do. He started asking me questions like what my name was and how old i was. He was able to distract me, i started to feel better but then i noticed he was also shaking. I sat back up, and looked at him. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were so soft, he was so gentle. I got up and sat on the boat.

"I have to tell you something, something else" I said
"i'm listening" he answered
"well... this is going to sound crazy and you might not believe me but after tonight I think your opinions on things have changed a lot, god how do i say this without sounding crazy. I have powers, i can move things with my mind and read peoples minds."
"are- are you joking or what?" Eddie responded
"no honestly i wish i was, tonight i noticed Chrissy was off so i read her mind, something was after her, she had so much trauma and it's like this thing knew she did. I heard a ticking noise and then saw a grandfather clock" i said

Eddie looked at me in shock yet he understood. He smiled at me.

"That doesn't change anything really, i'll always love you but you've got to show me this" he said as he handed me a empty soda can

I set it on the boat next to me and made it fly across the room.

"Can you do it again?" he asked

I knew that he thought maybe the wind moved it so i got up, grabbed the can, set it down and did it again. He looked shocked.

"what about the whole mind reading thing?" he asked
"think about something" i told him

I walked up to him grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. What i saw was dirty. He was kissing my neck with his hand in my shirt slowly making his way down my body.

"Eddie Munson you are one dirty man" I said to him laughing
"Wow you really can read minds" he said to me shocked

I looked at him and smiled. I noticed that the sun was setting so i asked him if he wanted to go out behind the shed by the lake, watch the sunset, and smoke. He agreed and lead the way. I pulled out my pipe because i didn't feel like rolling and packed the bowl. I lit it, taking some hits and then passing it. Got some of my lipstick on it but i knew he wouldn't care. I watched as his mouth wrapped around the pipe. He was so hot. He passed it and i could tell he was staring at me so i turned, our eyes met, he smiled. It was that same deadly smile, there was something about him. We went around passing it. We did about 7 bowls, we were both fucked. And as i mentioned earlier, i'm always horny when i'm high. I put everything away and then just stared at him. He looked back but this time i wasn't being the bold one. He grabbed my face and pulled me in. We started making out, our tongues battling for dominance. Of course he won. I pulled away to look at him and that's when he asked.
"want to take this somewhere a little more... private?" he said to me
"yes actually i do" i answered he grabbed my hand running into the house.
He took me to this bedroom it was pretty nice actually. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing on my body. Leaving hickeys all over my neck. He suddenly stops and asks,
"are you sure you want to do this"
"yes, i'm sure. i want you, i want all of you." i answered smiling
he continued reaching his hand into my shirt. I could feel his big soft hand gripping my boob, his rings were cold, but i got use to it. He got closer to me and whispered into my ear,
"your mine, all mine."
I let out a soft moan. He was so hot. He slowly made his way down my whole body. He took off my clothes and admired my body. That's when i stood up and pulled off his pants. I saw the bulge and immediately knew that this was going to be fun. He took off his shirt, at this point i was on my knees. I looked up at him and saw all of his tattoos, it just made him even hotter. I got up and began making out with him, i slowly went down his whole body. We were both fully exposed. After i got done sucking the soul out of this man he brought me to my feet.
"let me do something for now" he said to me
he pushed me onto the bed once again and kneeled down. I'm not going to go into much but just know this man was good with his tongue. He pushed my whole body onto the bed and then got into the bed with me. He tried taking his time but that's when i decided to take matters into my own hands. I pushed him down, got on top of him, and started riding his dick. About ten minutes later he grabbed my face and started to make out with me while i was still on top of him, he pushed me down getting on top of me. I felt his hands with his cold rings around my neck, i let out some moans. Then it hit me, i'm fucking the Eddie Munson. We kept going for about 30 more minutes until we both finished. I gave him a little clean up job if yk what i mean. We both got up and started to pick up our clothes and put them back on.

"that was amazing" i said to him

he smirked and then said, "I wasn't expecting you to be able to do that, you do something to me. Your different i've never felt like this before, but whatever it is, it's a good thing"

We left the room and walked out to the living room of the house. We sat down and picked a movie, we cuddled until we both feel asleep not knowing what the future held for us...