Quirk assessment test and reunion

Quick notice Izuku is married to Ranni and Melina cause of the time difference though physically he's 16 he was in The Lands Between for 10 years. Also I am making both Ranni and Melina speak like Izuku and the others since they have spent so much time with him.

____________________________________________________________

As Izuku looks around at his fellow classmates for the next 3 years U.A High he can't help but sigh sadly as he misses his wives who he was waiting on since only he could make the journey back here. Though they did promise they would be with him soon though they could not tell him exactly how soon as they had no clue when they could find a way over thus him waiting for them to show up. He shook his head to dispel those thoughts someone was watching him and came over to check on him.

"Dek-Midoriya why the hell are you looking sad for you made it into UA."

"You would not understand Bakugo."

"Then explain nerd cause I am the only one who does not know how you came back and with such power."

"I've told you this before Bakugo you have no right to know what happened to me after what you've done I have not forgiven you and when I do there is no way we can even be friends so please leave me be."

Katsuki begrudgingly left him alone as there teacher Shota Aizawa steps forward and addresses the class.

"Today you'll be doing a quirk assessment test to see if you are even worthy of staying at U.A."

The class shocked at hearing this other than Izuku since he is still thinking about his wives. A brunette with a permanent blush on her cheeks cries out.

"But we all passed the entrance exam shouldn't that count towards something."

"The entrance exam is flawed and has you using your quirks against robots I don't like that so I'm testing your abilities by using the standardized tests you took in middle school to see if you do more than destroy a couple of bots." 

Aizawa after answering the brunette looks and sees Izuku not paying attention so to teach them all a lesson and to get a move on he chucks a baseball at Izuku. What no one expected was him catching the ball before it hit him. Izuku looks at his teacher and asks.

"Why did you throw this at me and what are we doing?"

Aizawa annoyed that Izuku was not paying attentions but still shocked he caught the ball responds.

"I was going to make an example out of you for not paying attention clearly that was a mistake and were doing a quirk assessment test so go stand in the circle and throw the ball with everything you got you'll be the example for the class."

Izuku nods and starts walking to the circle he contemplates what he should use since he wants to be a little showy since he has a chance to be a little showy instead of making every move count. He makes it to the circle and decides what he is going to use he pulls out his Erdtree seal which confuses his classmates and teacher which he notices and smirks and uses the seal to cast Flame Grant me Strength as he throws the ball up he pulls out his Giant Crusher+25. Which shocks his classmates and his teacher as he using the weapon art on it called Royal Knights Resolve which gives it a white glow he holds it with both hands and starts a swing which hits the ball as it comes down and sends it flying through the air with a sonic boom. Everyone else had to cover their ears at how loud the boom is with a certain earphone jack user falling to her knees in pain. After recovering from the boom they all hear the robot say.

"568,006.23 Meters."

The rest of the class shocked at this number exclaim.

"What he hit that far with that massive hammer."