Battle training Pt.1

I AM HERE.... to say a few things before we jump in. 1st over past week we hit #1 in Elden Ring which shocked me since I didn't think this story would be very good but right now we ae back to #2 which is still surprising though I'm not sure how the system works im just happy it made it there. 2nd thank you all for the 300+ reads (as of this moment) I appreciate that you all are reading this story and have helped me conjure up ideas to hopefully separate me from other writers and doing something different. Lastly for those who read my first story if any of you have I will be putting it on hold I do not like how I did the story at all I will go back and make it cause I have a lot of ideas for it but it will be in the back burner till I get more experience and how to make characters interact better.

As always I do not own the photo up top nor the characters hope you all enjoy it'll be a shocking one for sure.

____________________________________________________________ 

As the sun rises over the horizon we see our 3 protagonist's sleeping enjoying each others warmth. Izuku starts to flutter his eyes as the sun hits his eyes as he yawns and stretches a bit and feels softness in his hands being curious he flexed his fingers on the softness wondering when he got 2 more pillows when he hears a moan and looks down to see both Ranni and Melina both flushed red staring at him. He cocked his head to the side slightly confused as to why there faces are red when he hears Ranni speak in a meek voice.

"Izu could you perhaps release your hold on us I know you missed us but this may be a little much."

Izuku looks at his hands and pale as they are both grabbing one of each of his wives "pillows" he panicky removed his hands and became a tomato while he muttered out apology after apology which made both girls calm down a little and have a fond smile at seeing Izuku act how he was when he first met them. The girls looked at each other nodded and moved there heads closer to Izuku's head as he is oblivious to the movement still muttering when he feels two soft sensations on each of his cheeks which knocks him out of his muttering as he looks at both of the girls confusion written on his face. Both girls giggle as Melina cups his cheek.

"It's alright Izu it was an accident we don't mind the intimacy but we would rather wait a little before moving forward." Melina said fondly

"When did you two have time to discuss this ?" 

"It was during your 6th time going through and getting lost inside the Volcanic Manor" Ranni spoke up

"The place was big plus I did not want to assassinate people though I was not expecting Rykard at all."

"I still can't believe you grabbed his sword and used it against Morgott." Melina said a little creeped out by the swords looks.

"The sword looks cool in a gross way right Ranni?"

"Not as cool as the sword I gave you that you barley use."

"Its cause it is one of my favorites and I don't want to stain it with lowly blood."

"That's sweet in a morbid way." Said a voice from the door way.

The three look over and see Inko standing the door way with a look between happiness and shock as she didn't expect her son to speak like that.

"Morning Mom/Mama Inko."

"Good morning dearies how did you all sleep."

"Best sleep we've had in a while."

"Btw Mom what are you doing here"

"Making sure you are awake so you are not late to school."

"Aw crap how much time do we have."