Battle training Pt.2 and Talk (Updated)

I AM HERE.... to bring the second part and the actual battle of the training and the talk which I believe I will be doing something either completely new or extremally rare. I believe this is all I have to say for now other than Melina and Ranni's relationship is that while both are with each other and Izuku they are more affectionate to Izuku but still Love each other. So with that being said I hope you all enjoy this part and I'll see ya later.

P.S The updated parts are the battle training has changed and no commission.

____________________________________________________________

"WELCOME YOU ZYGOTES NOW I WAS GOING TO HAVE A CLASS THAT DID 2V2 FIGHTS BUT NEDZU WANTS TO TEST YOUNG MIDORIYA TO SEE HIS SKILLS."

Izuku sighed at that expecting that to happen but shrugged and looked at AllMight to see what is going on.

"TO TEST HIS SKILLS IT WILL BE A 1V19 YOUR GOAL IS TO EITHER WRAP CAPTURE TAP AROUND HIM, KNOCK HIM OUT OR YOU ARE UNABLE TO BATTLE AND THE SAME GOES FOR MIDORIYA."

The class nodded their heads at this and headed into the city leaving AllMight with Ranni and Melina who headed to the viewing room.

"WHO DO YOU LADIES THINK WILL WIN THIS"

"Izuku without a doubt he hasn't really tried very much" Melina said with Ranni agreeing

"WELL THEN LETS FIND OUT SHALL WE BATTLE START"

We see the 19 students of class 1A outside the gate of the city with everyone but Bakugo thinking this will be easy seeing his classmates with relaxed postures he gets annoyed.

"OI extras the hell you looking so carefree about"

"Bakubro chill its 19 V 1 we have the advantage he can't us all on plus I can take his hits" Said Kirishima as he hardened his fits towards the end.

"Tch don't underestimate De-Midoriya even with our numbers we still do not know his full capabilities."

"Ribbit it sounds like you know Midoriya kero"

"I used to know him we were childhood friends but he's changed not sure how much but he's different "

"So you guys had a falling out then" Ochaco spoke.

".....yeah" Bakugo looked to the side with a sad look.

KABOOOOOOM! The students were shaking out of their conversation by an explosion in the distance.

"Damn we are wasting time lets go extra's"

"Bakugo don't call your classmates extra's"

"CAN IT FOUR EYES" Bakugo yelled as he blasted himself into the city with the others following him.

A few minuets earlier

As Izuku heard AllMight start the training Izuku pulled out his Butchering Knife held it in front of him with one hand while the other grabbed his wrist and he got into a stance which confused the 3 people in the viewing room.

"Alright time to get serious BAN-KAI........."

When nothing happened Izuku looked at the sword confused till he heard a voice in his ear piece.

"Mr. Midoriya I do believe you are thinking of a future book that has yet to be made be sure not to make this mistake again" Said the unknown voice

"Uh AllMight was someone using the communication a second ago."

"NOT AT ALL YOUNG MIDORIYA. WHY DID YOU HEAR SOMETHING"

"Nah don't worry about it, man what is taking them so long, hey AllMight I can get destructive right."