Chapter 10 | Promise

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

I smiled, nodding. "Go ahead," I laughed. "I'm not stopping you." I undid my shirt buttons, allowing access to my chest.

Naruto grinned, slowly coming closer his head bent towards my erect dick. "Ah! W-what are you doing?!" I panicked, watching as his tongue inched closer to my member.

"What?" He questioned, getting the usual oblivious look on his face. "Aren't you excited? The famous Naruto Uzumaki sucking you off?" He smiled.

I grit my teeth. "Y-yeah but you don't have to..." I mumbled. Damn it, I want him to.

"Hahaha, well I want to." He laughed then went back to what he was doing. "Don't cum." He finally said, and his tongue came closer, licking the tip slowly.

"Ah... Nn.." I moaned. I gripped Naruto's hair tightly, preparing for things to get more intense. "Mm..."

Naruto's tongue made its way to my dick hole, slowly slipping his tongue on it, giving me a tingly feeling. "Ahh, shit..." I moaned, holding his hair tighter.

Don't cum? Easier said than done idiot...

"Mmf," Naruto slowly engulfed my entire dick in his mouth, thrusting it inside up and down. His head bobbed up and down from my point of view.

Ahh, crap, this is hot...

He kept making eye contact with me, which made me nervous, but also turned me on a bit. "Nngh!" I groaned. "Naruto-!" I tried pushing him off. "I, I'm gonna cum! Move..." I muttered, but it was too late.

Cum was layered over his tan face, one eye closed from it, and his mouth closed with it slowly dripping down.

"Y-you idiot, you didn't move..." I grumbled to myself. "Agh, sorry, I didn't mean to, I just got too excited..." I crossed my arms, seeing him not attempt to say anything.

Naruto giggled moments later. "I haven't had a chance to cum yet. Let's have a round two, hm?" He smirked, wiping his face with his hand. "Hold on a minute, I have to get something."

He left and came back with a bottle of lube. "I was making sure I had this tonight, hehe." He held it up like a trophy. What an idiot...

He laid on the bed after getting rid of the rest of his clothes, motioning for me to come over. I obeyed, following him.

"Can you?" He pleaded. Can I... What?

Ohhh, wait a minute...

He wants me to ride him?!

"Ahh, I see..." I mumbled. "Hn," I laughed. "Only because I came too fast, okay?" I grumbled, and he giggled, nodding.

I motioned myself over him, and Naruto handed me the bottle of lube so I could prepare myself beforehand. After sticking a few fingers in, scissoring them, and taking them out, I began shoving Naruto's dick inside of my hole slowly.

I let out loud groans, watching Naruto stare at my face, clearly turned on by the whole thing. "Agh!" I groaned, pushing it deeper.

Eventually the groans turned to moans though, as the pleasure hit me suddenly like it always seemed to. "Nnh... Na.. ru... To..." I moaned his name slowly as I motioned myself up and down, thrusting it inside at a steady pace.

Naruto bit his lip as he watched. "Sasuke..." He muttered, moving his hands to my legs to keep me balanced.

"This is.. so erotic." Naruto said, watching intensely. "S-shut up... Ah... Mmh.." I moaned, but Naruto just laughed. "Haha.... I'll never shut up about how God damn hot you are....."

A flash of red went across my face. "Y-yeah whatever... Nnh!" Naruto pushed his hips upwards, making it go deeper. One of his hands went up, squeezing my nipple.

"Nn, I think I'm close, Sasuke." Naruto said with the same desperate face he had the rest of the time, like he wanted more and more of me.

"Y-yeah? I think I'm gonna cum.. again..." I mumbled through my panting. Moments later, cum went against our stomachs and faces.

I pulled out, immediately wanting to shower, but too tired to move. "W-wait... Didn't you say you didn't sleep? How do you have this much energy?!" I questioned in surprise.

Naruto giggled. "I don't know, but how about a round three?" I shook my head quickly. "Whaaaa?! No way!! I'm wiped!"

He laughed more. "Okay okay," silence eventually filled the room, and we sat there for a minute. "Naruto, can you promise me something?" I muttered quietly.

"Hm? Sure." He nodded. "Naruto, will you.. be my lover forever? Don't go date other people, and if we ever do break up, promise me you won't date anybody else." I said slowly.

"You say that as if you're planning to leave. Anyway, I promise..." Naruto agreed.

"I'm not! I wouldn't ever leave you!" I quickly said. Naruto laughed. "Of course not,"

"And I wouldn't ever leave you."

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed! This chapter is a bit longer, but surprisingly I could fit it in one chapter, so I'm fine with it.

833 words