Chapter 20 | Explicitly Yours

Enjoyyy

----------------------------------------------------------

"Why the hell are you here.." I slowly zipped my pants, trying hard to hide it even though he already saw everything.

"I came to ask.. if this was you..." Naruto held up his phone, showing a picture of what looked to be me and Sakura, though it was edited because I've never talked to her in my life.

"So you barge in??" I grit my teeth, annoyed and embarrassed. "I didn't know if you were home, I just noticed the door was unlocked because when I tried to knock it opened..." He said nervously.

"Aghh..." I groaned. But as my eyes made their way down Naruto's body, I saw he was hard. I jolted.

"D-damn it." I sighed. If only he wasn't attractive.. everything about him seems to just...

"Take care of your problem at home..." I said, though I didn't really want him to.

"But how can I when you're still hard as well? And especially because it's about me..." Naruto laughed quietly.

"Are you so conceited that you think it's about you??" I tried to lie though it didn't work.

"So you jerk off to a picture of your ex when it's about someone else?" Naruto said, sending silence throughout the room.

"Tch..." Damn it.... What am I supposed to do now?...

He slowly walked closer. "Hey, hey man..." I mumbled. To my surprise all he did was lift my chin and look at me.

"You're still so pretty." Naruto said under his breath, looking into my eyes.

He's just the type of person you never get tired of. You always want more and more for him. He really is a good example of the phrase, "beloved by all"...

And it seems I've fallen into this loop of wanting more and more of him, even to the point I end up putting a strain on my body.

"Y... You..." I muttered, my body shaking as I groaned. I need to take care of it soon. It's making me uncomfortable otherwise...

"Naruto." I called his name, scooting back onto my bed. I slowly unzipped my pants again, showing my boner.

"Watch closely," I mumbled, slipping my dick into my hands, beginning to thrust it. Naruto covered his mouth, watching as I masturbated.

"Nnh... Mm..." I moaned, the tension rising as I felt his eyes on me. Naruto watching me like this... It turns me on.

"Ahhh shit Sasuke..." Naruto let out a loud sigh. "I wanna fuck you so bad when I see you like this... And to think it's all over me...." He said with a chuckle towards the end.

My stomach began feeling funny. I suddenly came, the off white substance splurging onto my sheets. I huffed, my stomach starting to feel a bit better.

"Hah.. hah..." I panted, looking over to Naruto who was biting his lower lip.

"You have no idea what you do to me, do you?" Naruto slowly walked closer to me, gripping me from behind.

"Let's do it..." He whispered, pushing me forward so my ass was facing him.

"B-but I already came!" I looked behind to see his hands spread my apart slowly.

"Yeah? I saw it ya know," he grinned. His fingers traced my hips as he unzipped his pants.

"Then, why!-" he interrupted me, letting out a laugh. "Let's just see how many times someone can cum in a row."

Ahh, here I go again...
He's just...
Irresistible.

----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy! Hope you enjoyed whatever this is. I was particularly nervous about the last chapter, but seeing you guys support it has helped me not be so nervous over it. So thanks! It's also funny to see some of you guys calling out events that will happen. Let's see how many of you guessed it!

Thanks for reading this chapter of Roommates, please support me by following/voting/commenting. It helps a lot!

Somebody said "who would want to kiss somebody that has been drinking and smoking" and I died of laughter because they are so right. Naruto really is desperate LMAO

Hope you enjoyed!

680 words