How Ais lost control

Warning!!! ⚠️ This chapter may be or may not have the current issue and arc spoilers so if you don't like spoilers don't read it.

.
.
.
.
.

"I don't remember you two. Who are you again?" Ais said while pointing his finger at Ying and Qually making Ying and Qually look at each other.

"It's us Ying and Qually. We are your friend." Ying tries to convince Ais who already looks different.

"Ais!!" Qually tries to get close but Ais is already back away.

"Kids, come and help us. The other clans attack us again." The leader of the Ice clans said to them.

"Don't waste your time. Come here!!." The leader of the clan already dragging three of them with the help of his pet.

.
.
.

To their shock, almost all ice clans already fall to the ground unconscious. And not to mention the upcoming attack come again making something stir in Ais.

"Wall ice." He tried to protect the remaining clans from the hit it was too late.

Ais eyes widened. He failed to save others. He doesn't know why but he is determined to help the ice clan.

More attack is coming from the fire clan. That makes something in Ais triggered. His third tier awakened. That's how he becomes cold but intimidating at the same time.

"Ais look different," Qually mumbled.

"It's not Ais. It's his third tier." Ying whisper.

"We must search for Blaze. His power would get stronger and uncontrolled if he remain a forgotten self." Ying said.

"I WILL DESTROY ALL THIS FIRE!" Ais muttered coldly and move forward with the new cold elements which snow-like followed him and make the place he passed by got the snow impact him. Too cold even for ice clans himself.

.
.
.

"Mimi, you said there's another me. Where is he? I can't see him at another side." Blaze asks Yaya the same questions from the moment they join the fight.

"I don't know. I try to contact Ying but failed." Yaya still fighting the ice clans.

"Panglima, there's one power that appears. He's powerful. Our fire died after being hit by his snow." One of Panglima's subordinates reports.

"Snow?" Gopal asks curiously.

"Why did snow suddenly appear?" He adds.

"I WILL DESTROY ALL FIRE!!" They heard and their eyes widened when Ais, no it's third tier Ais coming to this way.

"His third tier unlocked?" Yaya asks curiously.

"Blaze, that's your other-self. You should convince him to fuse back or you two would lose your control." Gopal said as he start to feel the cold of Ais's new awakening power.

"He's me too?" Blaze asks in shock.

"Yes. Now go and convince before he hurts more people." Gopal said.

Blaze doesn't know why, he feels familiar with the person in front of him. So Blaze doesn't really think twice but runs to the third-tier Ais side.

"Don't dare to get closer to me." Ais notices Blaze is on the way to him.

"Even though I don't know who you are, why is your face resemble mine...BUT!!! I CAN DEFINITELY FEEL IT... A WISH...NO! A NEED TO STOP YOU!!" Shout Blaze still runs to the third-tier Ais side. He could feel the whisper from an unknown source to save a person in front of him.