Separate Part 7

"Abang Air, you woke up!" Air saw happy Daun in front of him.

"Daun," He calls.

"Api, where is Api?" Air ask. But Daun remains silent.

"Daun, where's Api?" Air asks again because he knows that from his little brother's silence, something must happen but he does not want to admit it.

"I'm sorry. Seem like...we..." Daun hesitate.

"NO!" Air doesn't want to hear Daun anymore.

"Wait Abang Air, what do you want to do?" Daun asked as he saw Ai remove the IV drip that was attached to his hand.

"I want to find Api. Until he's right in front of me, I will never believe that he's died." Air said weakly as he quickly got out of the hospital bed.

"Wait Abang Air," Daun tries to prevent him from walking further but Air pushes him.

"Abang Air, wait!!!" Daun quickly chases after Air.

"No, leave me! I need to find Api myself!" Air tells before he collides with someone as soon as he arrives at the hospital entrance.

"A...Api!" Air cried in happiness when he saw it was his twin, Api.

It's like the weight on his shoulder has been relieved when he got to know that his twin is alive. Slowly, Air closed his eyes in Api's warm embrace.

"Abang Air...oh my God! Abang Api!!!"

That's the last thing Air heard before he completely closed his eyes.

.

.

.

"Gasp!!!"

Ais woke up from his deep sleep and sat up on the bed.

"So, that's what happens? Why did I forget the important thing in my life? That's why I have been refusing to believe that Api is dead." Ais mumbles as he wipes the sweat on his forehead.

He removes his blanket and gets out of the bed.

"I wonder if Blaze is still here." He said in his mind.

"What do you mean he has gone missing???"

The shout woke Ais up from his thoughts. It's Gempa.

"I don't know! I just leave him for a while. But he's not there when I come back."

Ais heard Taufan reply.

"Slow down. What if Ais woke up and heard that his twin had gone missing again?"

Now, it's Halilintar who replies.

"That's a thing too. Another thing is what should we say to Ayah and Tok Aba?"

Taufan said.

"We should search for him now. I'm sure Abang Blaze is not far from here."

Duri, as usual, tries to calm down the situation. 

"Yes, I agree with Duri. This is Kota Hilir after all. We will come back around."

Solar said.

"Why are you trying to hide again?" Ais mumbles angrily before he too, walks out of the house through the window.

.

.

.

"Eh?" Duri turned around when he felt like he heard something.