Part-19

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Shhhh...." He pinned her to the wall holding her upper arm with one of his hand and covered her mouth with his other palm.

Teja shivered under his touch. So much so that he could feel the goosebumps.

"Just look at yourself Tejasswi Prakash....look at the way you react when I am close to you and this is not the freaking first time...." He said still covering her mouth , his voice dangerously low and husky.

"Look at the way you look at me....your eyes long for me....for me to look at you with love....for me to touch you...." He said removing his palm from her mouth. He knew she won't shout. He had already made her vulnerable.

"Even if I forget that night....forget how you came close to me because you were not thinking straight....even if i forget that....i am assuming now you are thinking straight right?" He said staring into her eyes intensely , his eyes were dark with anger and desire. "Push me away Tejasswi...." He said leaning near her ear and whispered in his husky voice making her inhale sharply.

He had left her arm and kept both his arms on the wall caging her between the wall and himself but he was not touching her at all.

"What happened?so the guy you are in love with is not me right?" He whispered in her ear making her shiver. His voice was so deep.

Hit breath falling on her nape and his perfume was making her dizzy.

"Then how are you allowing me to come so close to you Tejasswi?" His sexy voice made her feel something in the pit of her stomach.

"You think you can fool me by sharing an old picture?by changing your privacy settings so that only i can see that?i won't deny that you almost fooled me girl....but you are forgetting that we have plenty of mutual friends....all of them confirmed that there was no such post...." He bend a little more and was breathing onto her shoulder now.

He was still not touching her. Neither were his lips touching her skin but he was dangerously close. So much so that she could feel the heat from his lips on her shoulder.

She breathed heavily with the proximity and also in frustration. His voice , his perfume and his barely touching her yet not touching was driving her crazy. She moved her body a bit so that her shoulder could touch his lips. She needed that. This tease was too much to take.

He smirked when she did that but he moved a little away just in time. She won't get what she wants.

As soon as she felt that he had also shifted a few inches and his lips were not on her shoulder , she exhaled deeply. Her throat and mouth had gone dry.

"You think I don't know you uninstalled your watsapp because you saw me with another girl?and you couldn't take it?" He exhaled on her neck making her arch her neck. "I didn't kiss her don't worry....neither did i let her come close to me...." He said huskily and groaned into her neck , still not touching her. He knew the sound will drive her crazy.

She closed her eyes and clutched his shirt tightly near his chest. She needed support or else her knees would give in. She had never felt such a painful pleasure before. All she wanted at that point was for him to touch her , his hands on her waist and his lips on her neck.

The moment she had clutched his shirt , he knew he had won.

He moved back immediately and looked at her with a smile and shook his head hopelessly.

She opened her eyes immediately not feeling him close to her anymore. She was panting for breath and looked at him in confusion.

"Just look at you Teja....just look at yourself...." He said with a smile. "Forget pushing me away you are yearning for me to be close to you....just look at how you reacted and i din't even touch you and then you say it's not me....and then you go out of your way to make me believe that it is someone else...." He chuckled.

She looked away avoiding his eyes.

"On one hand you want to push me away....you want to do things which will make me go away....on the other hand when i seriously go away from you then you cannot take it....you cannot see me with another girl...." He shook his head helplessly.

He looked at her to find her looking at the ground with tears in her eyes.

"I understand why you must have lied in the show....you didn't want anything on camera....but now?what is your issue?" He asked helplessly.

By now her cheeks were covered with tears. He hated it. Whenever she cried , it made his insides burn.

"Tell me what it is....you trust me right?whatever might be bothering you i will fix it....i give you my words....tell me....please Teja you have to....you cannot spoil two lives...." He said restlessly , his voice getting louder with every passing seconds.

She had started to sob silently now.

"Just speak up Tejasswi...." He screamed angrily.

She slid down on the floor and leaned back on the wall and cried loudly. She curled herself and hugged her knees tightly.

He closed his eyes immediately and regretted shouting at her.

He sighed and sat down on the floor in front of her.

"What is it Teja?is it my past?" He asked softly.

She shook her head.

"What is it then?" He asked softly and moved closer to her. He gently held her hand that was hugging her knees.

"Past present and future...." She whispered.

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
Jaise hawayein saanson ko....
Aise talashun main tumko
Jaise ki per zameeno ko....

Hansna ya rona ho mujhe
Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe....
Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho
Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho....
Toote dil ke tukde lekar
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga....