Family time on important day

"We know what the villagers did, but please let us have this day with our children," Inoichi begged. Naruko just sighed. "You can be here. But, only on these days. And that's it when you can lay your feet here." Naruko said with a moral voice.

"We will, thanks." Tsume said as she and others bowed. Naruko just stared at them as they left. Soon she lifted her hand and a few light blue crystal birds came to her.

Ino's shop

'Phew... I'm done....' Ino thought as she laid her head on the desk. Soon the noise of taping appeared. She looked up to see a light crystal bird. She took the bird and opened it from it back. She took the letter. As she wanted to read it, the bell rang.

"Hello- Huh?" Ino looked shocked to see her parents. "W-w-wh- H-how...." Ino stuttered. "We got permission from Uzukage that we can stay here. And we want to celebrate this day as a family. Three of us!" Ino's mother said. Ino just smiled.

"Sure. I will show you where I live. So can you stay here for a moment?" Ino asks. "Sure thing," Inoichi said.

Otsutsuki office

"Shikamaru, can you throw this?" An Otsutsuki asked Shikamaru as he held a bunch of paper. "Sure, I will." He said as he took the papers.

Shikamaru walked outside and laid the bunch of not-important paper in front of Otsutsuki's flaming cat. "Do whatever you want kitty," Shikamaru said as the cat jumped on the papers. And papers began to burn down. 'Good thing their fire is safe...' Shikamaru thought as he wanted to go, but bumped into someone. "Sorry! I didn't loo- Dad?!" Shikamaru said with shock.

"Hey son, we were looking for you," Shikaku said. "Wha- What? But...." Shikamaru was just shocked that he didn't what to say.

"We got permission to be here, just to celebrate with you," Yoshino said. "S-s-she did?" Shikamaru said. Both Shikamaru's parents nodded.

'Wow Naruko, you surprise me...' Shikamaru thought. "Shikamaru!" Momoshiki called first Nara in the village. "Yes!" The young Nara said.

"You can go home. No work today. And since it's your first time celebrating this day. So, celebrate properly, with your family." Momoshiki said as he walked up to his worker. "I-I-I see. Alright. See you. Come." Shikamaru said and walked with his family to his new place.

Momoshiki just smiled and walked back to the office.

Shikamaru's new place

"Here, make yourself at home," Shikamaru said as he led his parents inside the house. "Oh how nice," Yoshino said as she looked around. Shikaku took off his shoes and walked inside. Soon he noticed a pale deer with more darker horns on his head.

"Shikamaru?" Shikaku called his son. "Hm?" "Is this deer ok?" He asks his son. "Oh, he is totally fine. It's just his looks, that's it." Shikamaru explained as the deer lifted her head.

Shikamaru walked up to his pet and laid his forehead on his pet. "Really?" Yoshino asks. "Yea, it was a gift from my workplace," Shikamaru said as he walked up to one door and opened it.

"Ino soon will come with Choji so I will prepare with table," Shikamaru said. "Can we help?" Yoshino asks. "Sure, I only have with table task." Young Nara said.

Hyuga place

"Neji-ni-san!" Hanabi jumped on her cousin. "Hanabi-sama," Neji said. "You know, you can call them just by their name Neji," Hiashi said with a little smile. Neji just looked at his cousin who is living with him. Hinata just nodded.

"Alright, Hiash- uncle..." Neji struggled. Everyone just smiled. "Neji-ni-san, can you help me with dishes, our teammates will come soon," Hinata said.

"Yea, sorry Hanabi, let me go," Neji said and Hanabi led Neji to go. Hiashi wanted to help his family, but, both Neji and Hinata insisted he relax.

Soon a white tiger came up to him. He only noticed when he felt something heavy on his lap. He nearly screamed to see a white tiger! Then a pale lion appeared and laid down near Hiashi.

'How much I want to scream, I can't....' He thought.

Hanabi walked out of the kitchen and gasped to see wild cats. Neji was going on his way to the balcony when he noticed his uncle and his little cousin. "Ps-ps-ps-ps, come here," Neji called his pet. The white tiger lifted his head and walked up to Neji. "There, go there," Neji said as he pointed to where the tiger will sit.

"Hinata, do something with your cat. Don't worry, they are safe. Hanabi just pats my tiger." Neji said as he walked to the balcony. Hanabi walked carefully to the white tiger and tried to pat his head.

But the tiger made his first move and lid his head on Hanabi's shoulder.

Near evening

"This is the first time we have this kind of festival," Hinata said as she was sitting in her place near her father. "Yea, much stress," Tenten said.

"But hey, at least you made some food." Tsume said. "Let us make a reminder, next year we will make more food for this day," Kiba said. "Agreed." Everone said.

Then, the firework began. Everyone looked up to see.

At Shikamaru's house were enjoying seeing the fireworks.

And at Jinchuriki's house, they have very good food and some drinks. Then appeared the firework with the Uzumaki symbol. Then one more appeared the firework written 'Happy birthday to our dearest Uzukage!'.

Naruko just smiled. She had the best day from the morning, she got many presents from villagers and shinobi's when they returned from missions to give the report.

"Well, that's the deal. Toast?" Yugito said as she lifted her champagne. Everyone lifted their rink, the grown-ups had alcohol. While underages had the soda or tea. "Toast!" Everyone said they made the toast.