A Side Story

The sky is shining and the sun is rising, down in Adveture Bay, birds tweeting and people sleeping on a beautiful new day.

Marshall's POV

I hear the wind blow as I lay dead asleep, I dream of fall and all of the beautiful sights to see. Most of all I see my friends and we all gathered around a campfire, and the one next to me is him,his eyes looking right on me, his gaze relaxes everything in me, I start to say something but he cut me off and says, "Marshall are you okay bud", and I reply, "even better",his paw reaching out towards me, he lean in and before i could lean in as well, I feel something poke me on the face,I start to ignore and focus on chase,but the iterating poking doesn't stop, until, "Smack, I open my eyes and awake in my puphouse, and looking right at me is a brown German Shepard with brown lush eyes, who wakes me up out of bed. "Oh, your up, um, good morning",chase says and I start to rub my eyes to see if I'm still dreaming, "good morning chase, wassup", I reply back,"Oh yeah it time for breakfast and everyone is already up, and you were the last one, and sorry for smacking you, just didn't want to leave a pup behind is all", chase says and I blush and hold my cheek,"Oh thanks for waking me up, and don't worry it wasn't that hard", I say,"Oh alright, shall we head to the lookout then", chase Says and I nod my head as we both walk over to the lookout.

(Hello, it me the writer and this is my first story that I written fully, so pls do mention anything you see wrong with the story, and I hope you like it,enjoy ❤.