A Side Story

(On The Way To Jake Cabin)

Skye Pov

The pups and I aboard the Paw Patroller and rider told us it would be a long ride to Jake's cabin so all the pups have fell asleep but I got a little bit more sleep last night and just can't find a way to past the time. I'm am glad that I could help chase out, even though I've been doing this for months now. Chase and me, are the closest of Pals, and when he told me he liked Marshall a few months ago, I thought It was so cute and felt so special that he told me. So from then on, I've been trying to get the two of them together, but whatever I do, I can't manage to get even a spark started and whit chase needing help, cause obviously he too nervous and distracted, I just lately been letting things just work out in time, but pup I tell a whole month can past and those pups will still not be together. If I could, I would tell Marshall myself, but chase have begged me to keep it a secret until he ready, and as the best friend I am, I didn't tell Marshall, and just kept hoping Marshall and Chase happens eventually.

Jake's Cabin

he Paw Patrol pulls in at Everest and Jake's cabin, and the pups excitedly jump out of the Paw Patroller, and knocks on the door. "Hey there pups, come in, come in, but be quiet", Jake said and close the door,"who there" Everest calls out, "I don't know, come see", Jake's replied and Everest slows walks out and explode with happiness, "The Paw Patorl, your here, omg skye", Everest says and runs over to hugs skye,"hey Everest, you seem excited to see us, didn't you know we were coming?", skye says, "I didn't, cause someone didn't tell me", Everest replied and look over at jake,"yeah my bad, I just new it be better this way, cause you haven't seen them in a while", Jake's says, "well you right it was better not to know" Everest says and hugs skye again.
"Okay okay, now that we're all here, let start the tour of the forest and mountains during the fall season", Jake's announced and everyone headed down to the starting point of the trail.

"Welcome to JackWoods Forest pups, this whole entire forest goes 80 acres of tress and fields, great for trails and hunting, this year in the fall, all leaves and tress start to change in a variety of different colors all bright and shades of orange, red. Yellow, and brown. Most of the tress start to look this color and that what makes it so peaceful every year. Down in the forest have many trails and creeks filled with little frogs and fishes living in the ponds with clean fresh waters from the high mountains. "So pups what do you think", Jake's asked, and the pups all looked around different areas of the forest,"so beautiful" they all say in awe. "Well great, cause here is the fun part of the trail, as we walked down, we see 8 paths splitting into a small trial that would led up at the end and continue the rest of the trail, so for a little adventure I'm gonna put you all in group of two and I'm gonna stay back and collect some trash out here, so everyone can take some time to look around and take in nature". Jake's said and look at the pups, "okay Zuma and rocky, you two path one", Jake said, "yes let go" Zuma says and they both walked into the path. "Next, skye and Everest path two", Jake's continues, "Yeeess" the two says and ran into path, "and then, Chase and Marshall path three" Jake's added and the two looked at each other and quietly walked into the path,"and lastly, Rider and Rubble path 4", Jake's said, "yeah Pup five " Rubble said and rider pup five him back as they walked to their path, "Don't take to long sightseeing pups, we still have more to see", Jake said before leaving and everyone went on a path of reality.