A Side Story

The next morning opens up full of beautiful sounds of nature, birds chirping and lakes glistening by.

Jake wakes up early and pulls out his megaphone, " Wake up everyone, rise and shine", he says and every one slowly walks out their tents. "I slept like a puppy" Rocky says while everybody is eating their breakfast, "I know it felt so relaxing out here in the wild", Chase added, "do we really have to go rider" Rocky says, "yea sorry pups, we don't want to be late for Farmer Yumi Annual Pumkin Bash, and plus she said it will be so fun" rider says, "I can't wait" Marshall says and everyone finish eating then packs up their tents. "Well this was fun pups but you better go before it 12" Jake says as he pats Rocky on the head and hands him a bag full of recycled trash, "we see ya at the Bash, until then though pups say goodbye to Jake", rider said, "byee jake see ya later" the pups say and skye walks up Everest and hugs her tight, "byee Everest", "see ya later alligator" and the pups hoped into the Paw Patroller and headed back to Adveture Bay.

(On The Way Back)
Chase Pov

On the way back, everyone on the bus was knocked out, I guess they were all still sleepy from the trail, me on the other Paw just can't fall asleep, I barely slept last night, I kept thinking about what happen back their in the path with me and Marshall, he seem so nice and understanding, I don't know I just felt like we connected and usually we always did, but this time felt so different and it kept me thinking all night, "does this mean he don't mind me sleeping with him", "does he like me sleeping with him, "does he like me too", or does he-" I don't know, I just kept asking with no answer, and I've wanted to ask him out back at the campshight, but I saw him go in for the night and didn't have the courage to go ask him, if only there was someone to talk to, but everyone is asleep. I look around and look at skye, "or are they" I say and see skye halfway asleep.

Skye and Chase Pov

" skye, skye" Chase says into skye ears and shaking her quietly, "huh, what is it chase, I trying to sleep here", skye says with a sleepy voice, "my bad skye I just wanted to ask you something" Chase says rubbing his paw, "it better be good", skye says, "I just want to get your advice on how to ask Marshall out on a..... date?" He says and skye jumps with a smile on her face, "Oh my pup, finally it took you a month" she whispers, and Chase roll his eyes, "Oh right, anyway, if you want to ask him out, you can ask him when we get to the lookout, cause for the Pumkin Bash everyone is dancing with a friend or a you know, and you can ask him" skye says and I blush and nod my head, "no way that in public, I can't do that", Chase says, "chase come on, you can either ask him at the lookout, or wait another 3 months, you decide dude" skye says and I give her a Mean look, "and with that I going back to sleep, it all you chase, goodnight". After skye fell back asleep I felt left at a fork in the road, and I knew that I had to choose sooner or later.

(Hey it me, A Side story is almost done, let me know if you want more, and enjoy reading ❤)