| 3 |

The Reveal

It was morning and the sun rays were coming in through the window and falling on her angelic face.

She woke up and wiggled a little in her sleep and saw that he was staring at her and hugging her waist. He pecked her forehead which made her get those unknown feelings again and she don't why but did that and was totally embarassed.

She left the room as quick as possible after that.

" She's so cute....ahhh baby you make more crazy for you " he said giggling a little as he was already awake and saw what she did now.

ahhh baby you make more crazy for you " he said giggling a little as he was already awake and saw what she did now

We had our breakfast and he left for work I was upset as always, but now it's a habit so no problem anymore. After a while my tutor came and I went for my classes.

It was already 8 pm by now and y/n was all bored missing her dad.

I rushed to open the door as I heard his car tyres screeching and greeted appa. " Ahh I missed him so much " she said more like a whisper.

" Baby did you had you dinner " he asked opening his coat.

" Umm...No daddy I was waiting for you " she said with a smile.

" Oh my god princess I told you to eat early and not to wait for me. Why don't you listen to me? Huh! " He acted a little mad but he was happy from inside to know that somebody cared for him so much.

" Sorry appa but I don't like to eat without you "

" Okay princess go and sit on the table I'll come after getting fresh "

He pecked her on the cheeks and went upstairs to have a bath.

I was watching tv and he called me as the dinner was set on table. I was about to sit beside him but he pulled my wrist and made me sit on his lap.

I wiggled a little in order to sit comfortably but I don't know why but he threw his head back and held my waist tight so that I can't move.

" Princess don't move it's not comfortable for me " he said with his dark orbs staring at her soul.

" Okay daddy " she said innocently.

" How many times I told you not to call me daddy " he asked with a sly smirk.

" But I like it. Why don't you want me to say ?" she asked being all curious.

" You'll get to know later but try not calling me that "

He then feeded her and himself and after completing their dinner they went to sleep.

The next morning she was was really happy as it was sunday and Jungkook will be with her the whole day.

She went to his room to see whether he has woken up or not. But there was no one.

She kept finding for him everywhere and went down to the living room. Suddenly she heard a groaning sound coming from the basement which was beside the living room.

I went inside and saw appa with a gun aimed on a middle aged man.

Just as I was about to call him he shooted the man mercilessly three times on his forehead even though the man was asking for forgiveness and crying so much holding Appa's legs.

Seeing that she fainted as she could never ever think of Jungkook doing something like that.

It was an unbearable reveal of Jungkook's hidden character towards her.

She was heartbroken thinking that her father was just putting up an act of a sweet and caring father instead he was a monster in disguise.

Jungkook always took care of the fact that she was not present whenever he used violence or aggression that is why it was a huge shock to her which she couldn't take.

I killed the traitor who gave details of my weapons transactions to my rival team. Suddenly I heard my princess's scream and I panicked seeing her unconscious.

" Y/n wake up " he took her in his arms and went to his room laid her down and called the doctor.

" She is alright just a small panic attack as it might be terrific for her " said the doctor.

" Thanks Rosé " she gave some medicine and he took it.

" Don't thank me because of this she also like a little sister to me. Take care of her and be careful " she said and left.

After an hour she woke up and when he was about to caress her head she yanked his hands away.

I was really mad but I tried to keep my calm but she yelled at me and told me to get out.

I stormed outside banging the door hard maybe she flinched but I was very mad at that point now.

I yelled at all the guards as to how can they let her in as that area is was prohibited for her.

They were shivering with fear as they know that they did wrong. I punched one of the guard and was about to hit more but Taehyung hyung's call came

" Lucky bastard " he said glaring at him.

_______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________