| 17 |

I'm Sorry Angel

She woke up by the sunrays falling on her face. She squeezed her eyes, smiled a little admiring the sky outside the window and was yawning when she felt her body under the duvet she started to recall the events which took place yesterday.

She sighed thinking how her beautiful life changed drastically just in a day. Her smiley face was overtaken by the look of misery. She flinched when she saw someone coming in through the door.

" Why are you still on the bed " he said buttoning his white shirt. " I'm sorry I ...I was just g..e..tting up " she got off the bed in a blink of an eye. " Go and make breakfast for me " he ordered and tucked in his shirt. " Meee !! How can I ?" She asked with a surprised face. " Why, do you have problem ?" He looked at her with such an angry gaze that she got the chills running down her body.

" Umm...no..but I have never cooked anything " she looked down as she couldn't stare at him. " That's not my problem as I told you yesterday you're my slave from now so you should even work like that " he came towards her and made her look up by holding her chin.

" Buttt...please I don't know how to as you have never let me do any chores in the house " she requested without opening her eyes because she started fearing him a lot after that night." That time was different angel. But now I'm letting you do so, go fast and don't make your master mad " he mentally screamed after realising that he called her angel out of habit.

" Ummm " she didn't know what to say and was just standing there squeezing her eyes in nervousness. " I think you want me to complete the unfinished business which I left last night " he smirked and left her chin. " Noo....I'll go and t..r..y " she stormed out of the room thinking about what he did with her yesterday.

He went to his study room and she left for the kitchen. As Ajhumma saw her struggling to make pancakes she assisted her a little and she was doing fine. The breakfast was ready so she served it and called him down.

He started to eat without uttering a single word and she was standing infront of him like a rock. Her stomach was grumbling as she didn't had dinner yesterday and neither she ate lunch properly at her wedding.

Jungkook saw that and he felt bad for behaving rude and resentful towards her and making her do things like this which she never ever did.

He liked the breakfast but didn't let it show on his face and got up from the seat maintaining his usual poker face and said, " How can you be so useless that you can't even make a perfect pancake "

She didn't said anything and just looked down. She wanted to eat those pancakes so much as she made something for the first time but his remarks made her disappointed.

She started cleaning the library as ordered by jk without eating anything after he left for office.