| 15 |

Falling Apart

She spent the whole night in that big eerie basement all alone. Wheeping the whole time and murmuring "Daddy please take me out of here". She was shivering due to the the coldness there.

It was almost morning but there was no sign of light there. It was just filled with darkness and the rotten smell of blood which made her throw up.

She couldn't take it anymore and thus, she was on the verge to fainting as her eyes were constantly shutting due to lack of sleep and no energy.

She didn't had anything from yesterday evening so her stomach also growled in hunger.

She was sitting in the corner hugging her legs. She hissed in pain when the cuts in her hands got in touch with the dust on the floor when she put her hands down.

She was hungry, cold, scared and confused as what was happening with her. But there was no answer to it.

There was a harsh knock on the door more like someone was thumping on the door. Jungkook got angry like who even dared to act like that.

" Who the hell is it....." He opened the door in rage and as soon as he saw who it was he calmed down.

Suga , Jin and Namjoon entered and they looked really mad and angry.

" Jungkook why have you locked her in the basement. Don't even dare to hurt her because even though we are not related to blood but still she is like my sister from the day you brought her here " said Namjoon flipping his hair back in frustration.

" Hyung what do you expect me to do then "

" I know Namjoon told me about her true identity but what is her fault in it ?" asked Suga.

" Right what is her fault. When Choi was having complications to deal with other Mafias and his business was going down day by day, just because of my dad then why did he do all that with my mother out of revenge. She had nothing to do in that but she was rapped by his men and was left there to die mercilessly. How can I just forgive her when I have gone through all this because of her bastard dad " Namjoon said looking right through his eyes.

" But Jungkook you loved her didn't you. I sent back Taehyung to US just because of you. After so many years he got his trust back to love someone again after his first girlfriend cheated him. But here you are thinking of ways to hurt her " Suga said again trying to calm down the atmosphere a bit.

" Good that he is gone otherwise I would have just killed him the next time I found him in my house " he said now glaring back at Namjoon.

" He was going crazy throwing things here and there. He even hurted himself by breaking glasses in his room and crying like an insane person " Namjoon said.

" Those are the repercussions for loving the wrong person. I warned him earlier but he didn't followed "

" I lied to him that I'll help him get y/n back just because you can be with her as you love her. But after coming here I came to know that you have locked her in the basement. This isn't why I took your side rather than my own brother. As you take me as your hyung I took decision which would be best for all three of you but now I'm disappointed. Sorry for not being able to teach you the right values after your parents death " Namjoon said fisting his palm as he tried taking away Taehyung's love for Jungkook and this is how he's treating her.

" How can you say that. You, Jin, Suga and Hobi hyung were the one who took care of me. I can never ever forget the past where you all were like a parent to me " he said now looking down on the floor like child being lectured by their parents.