Forget Me Not

In her bedroom getting ready, Bonnie had no clue what to wear. Perhaps the new dress her dad bought her, a sorry present, she couldn't remember what he was sorry for this time but then again he probably didn't know either.

There was a new spot opening up, it was all her friends had been talking about or someone talked about, she couldn't remember. Either way, he was going to be there, Stefan Salvatore, the new guy.
Yes, she knew, Elena had eyes for him, but so did she. It wasn't like he hung the stars, or took her breath away with one look. No Stefan made her feel odd, and Bonnie wasn't sure if that was good or not.

Bonnie walked in, soft jazz floating around, when she spotted Stefan dancing with a blonde, it was beautiful.
He was in a sharp suit, hair falling in his face, and she was in a stunning dress, pearls swimming in her soft waves

Lights shattered, plunging everyone into darkness. She needed light; Latin passed her lips before it even registered. When dancing flames illuminated the royal purple haunt, Stefan and the blonde were still swaying in their own little bubble. Yet everyone around them were nothing but piles of scattered limbs, with blood painting the walls

"Want to join, sweetheart?"

Bonnie was extremely confused. Stefan wasn't acting like he normally did, nor had he ever looked this good. He was a different person, a different being and something began to change within her. That was the own reason she could hear the loving taunt whispered in his ear in the sexiest British accent "Doesn't she look delicious in white"

"She doesn't remember us," he mused; mocked was the right term. "Pity"
In a blink of an eye, Stefan was right in front of her, wiping something off her cheek. Veins ripped beneath his cheeks, as he licked his finger clean 

Looking into his void-less eyes, Bonnie whispered so softly, stopping all the familiar notes of Louis Armstrong "You're a monster"
"Monster," Stefan bemusedly parroted. A sick smile crossed his face, admiring the halo of coils, a mane for a fierce lion "You killed them, Leone"

Bonnie looked down; her hands gloved with thick blood, watching drops stain the innocent white to Devil red
"It was such a beautiful show, Bennett" The spine-tingling voice came from behind her; how could she not have noticed

"I love that sound, sweetheart" Her heart was going to give out, especially when his face was resting on her neck, dusting her smooth skin with the softest of kisses
"Such pretty sounds," the Blonde's breath hit the other side of her neck. Bonnie needed to know her name, the devout prayer her name would be if the Angel told her. "Now just to make you scream"

Sheila Bennett didn't hesitate, to stumble off the sofa when she heard her granddaughter scream. Fighting against the exhaustion that lingered, she made her way up the stairs after grabbing the largest knife she could get her scared hands on.
Bursting into Bonnie's room, the only thing Sheila could see was Bonnie ripping her covers off her body as if they were burning her

"My sweet girl," Sheila asked still gripping the wooden-handled weapon. "What happened?"
"Bad dream," Bonnie admitted, rubbing both sides of her neck

Once sure every door and window hadn't been broken or opened, Sheila had somehow exchanged the frighteningly large and sharp athame for a handbound leather book with pages too delicate to even breathe on.
Perching herself on top of her granddaughter's Olive duvet, the Elder Bennet advised "Write it down, Bonnie"
"Why?"