Chapter 4: Family reunion?

(Now the anime story start)

In the Fairy tail guild, everything was the same. Lucy recently joined the guild and had a crazy mission with team Natsu.

Lucy: Erza, I have a question for you?

Erza : What is it, Lucy ?

Lucy : Well, Mira said that you have a title, The Queen of Fairy. Does that mean you are the strongest female members of the guild?

Erza : Not really, I'm not even in the top 5 strongest in the guild.

Lucy (shocked) : WHAT ?!? Then who are the strongest?

Mirajane appeared to tell her who is the strongest person in the guild.

Mira : Well Lucy, the strongest female members of the guild is our older sister.
Cha Hae-In, she holds the title Empress of the Fairy. She can defeat Erza, me, Natsu and Gray without breaking a sweat.

Lucy : Wait did you say 'our older sister', are you two related?

Erza (giggling) : No Lucy, big sis Cha likes to play the role of the older sister. Everyone in the guild called her big sis and I think she is going to like you.

Lucy: Woah, I can't wait to meet her.

On cue, someone entered the guild. Everyone looked at the door and everyone started to get excited.

 Everyone looked at the door and everyone started to get excited

(Her sword is on her waist)

Cha : Hey everyone, I'm home.

Everyone: WELCOME HOME.

Everyone was celebrating for her arrival.

Gramps: It's so good to see you back my child. *Goes to hug her*

Cha: I miss you guys so much. *hug back*

Levy : Big sis, where is Sung?

Cha : Sunny had to do something.

Lisanna: What a minute, Sunny!?! Are you two dating.

Cana: Did you finally confessed?

Cha (blushing): Yes, we did and now we're dating for 8 month.

Natsu: Cha, this is our new members Lucy.

Lucy (shy) : Hi

Cha (smiling): Welcome to the family Lucy, you can call me Big sis Cha.

Lucy (happy): Okay.

As they were all catch up with each other. They felt an enormous amount of bloodlust and they all went to see the source of the problem.

What they saw shocked them.