Chapter 6: The alliance

As team Natsu left, the guild was really quiet for once. Everyone was enjoying their time but at the bar counter, Makarov was annoyed for some reason.

Cha: Are you okay, Gramps?

Gramps (irritated): I'm fine child, I have a weird sensation that they will cause trouble for the other guild.

Cha (chuckle): Your talking about team Natsu, am I right?

Gramps: Yeah.

Sung: Don't worry about it, Gramps. Me and Cha was just about to leave to babysit them in case.

Cha: Yeah.

Gramps (relieved): Thank you so much for your generosity, my children.

Sung: No problem.

Cha: Bye.

Gramps: *Wave goodbye* Come back save.

Sung: Of course. Kaisel. *Fly off*

------------------------------------------------------------------Scene change

Scene change

As they were soaring through the sky, Cha noticed a young girl with a white cat walk through the forest.

Cha: Hey Sung look. *Point to them*

Sung: *looked towards where she is pointing* Are they lost or something?

Cha: I don't know but let's find out.

As they landed, they both went to join with the young girl.

Young girl (nervous): Who are you?

Cha: No need to be scared, we are just passing by.

White cat: If you say so. Come on Wendy we are going to late at this rate.

Wendy: Okay, Carla.

Sung: Sorry for asking but are you heading to a meeting place to face the Oracion Seis?

Wendy (shocked): Y-y-yes we are m-mister, how do you know that.

Cha (giggle):*hugged her* You're just so cute and we are both Fairy Tail members.

Carla: Really?

They both revealed they're guild Mark.

Sung: Let start with the introduction. Hello I'm Sung Jin Woo, Sung is fine.

Cha: And I'm Cha Hae-In, nice to meet you two.

Carla: Well as you may know I'm Carla and this is Wendy.

Wendy (bows): It's nice to meet you, Mr Sung and Ms Cha.

Cha (smile): Silly child, you can call me big sis and him big bro if you want.

Wendy: Okay. But aren't you the Empress of Fairy.

Cha: Yes, that is me.

Wendy (excited): Oh my god, Carla I can't believe it. The Empress is letting me call her big sister. *Jumping like a child*

Carla: It's an honor to meet you Cha.

Sung: Okay guys, we need to get going.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip

Meanwhile in the meeting point, the Fairy Tail guild along Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale were patiently socializing with eachother until Cat Shelter arrive.

Jura: Now that almost all the guild are here, all that's left is Cat Shelter.

Ichiya: I heard that they sent 2 wizards.

Gray: Wait, they just sent 2 wizards against this dangerous mission.

Lucy (scared): Do you think these 2 are going to be crazy strong?

As they were discussing this topic, Wendy ran into the meeting place and accidentally tripped, grabbing everyone attention.

Wendy: EEEEK!!!

Everyone was confused that a young girl just entered the meeting point.

Carla (right behind her): Wendy, you need to more carefull from now on. So 

Wendy: U-ummm sorry that we're late, my name is Wendy and this is Carla. It's nice to meet you. *Bowing*

Gray: A CHILD?!!?

Lyon: A girl?!?

Natsu: Wendy??

Happy: Is that another talking cat?

Sherry: Just Great. We've got an important mission and they sent a child and a cat? What is Cat Shelter even thinking?

Wendy (sad): I'm sorry.

As she said that, Cha entered the room got pissed because she heard that Sherry made Wendy crys.

Cha (glare): Listen here bitch, you better take that back or I'll make you regret them.

Sherry (shitting her pant): l-I'm sorry.

Erza : Nee-san, what are doing here?

Jura: The Fairy Empress. It an honor to meet you.

Cha (innocent smile): I feel honored and to answer you Erza, we are here to make sure that you guys don't cause trouble.

Lucy: We?

Sung: (appear behind them): Did you behave before that we arrive.

Natsu (scared): Yes, we did.

Sung (friendly smile): Good.

Ichiya: Isn't that the Monarch of Fairy.

Jura: Now that everything is here, let get down to business.
_____________________________________________
Enjoy reading ☺️