Chapter 3

Mya and I were running as fast as we could. We both knew there would be consequences if either of our mates caught us. Werewolves were naturally protective, but mates were just dangerous.

You see now why I have to leave? Both my father and so called mate are alphas. Which means I have to stay away from James at all co-

All of a sudden I was pushed up against a locker. I already knew who it was because of all the tingles going through me.

I looked up and low and behold there was James looking down at me with anger and frustration. Well I should've seen that coming.

"Why?" He said.

"Why what?" I said playing dumb.

"Why did you run away from me?" He asked calming down.

"Because..." I trailed off.

"Because what love?" My heart skipped at the nickname.

"Deez nuts! Ha gottem!" I laughed.

I saw him cork a smile as he tried not to laugh.

"I'm being serious." He said with a smile.

"Don't you know who I am?" I said.

"My mate." He smirked.

"Woah! Slow your roll. Who says I won't reject you?"

"Me and this."

He put his arms on the lockers trapping me in and leaned in toward my neck and inhaled my scent. My breathing picked up from the close proximity.

"I Vanessa King r-reject--" just as I was about to finish his lips came to my neck. My knees buckled under me. James realized that and held me up in his arms while sucking at my skin. I think I'm about to die of pleasure.

That one thought snapped me out of the moment. What am I doing?! I pushed him off of me and ran once again. But in a second he grabbed my wrist and spun me back to him. He gently grabbed my waist and kissed me softly...on the forehead. He looked at me thoughtfully and said

"Don't run from me love, it won't do you any good."

He let me go and walked away.

***
Author's Note:

Hey love bugs! I am so happy! You wanna know why? I'll tell you anyway. I got 200 reads! I can't believe it! I love all you readers and thanks for reading my story!

Comment, Vote, Share.