Chapter 5

This was the day.

Everything is about to change again.

Mya and I got up early for this day. Its been a week since we both found our mates. That whole week we were planning. The guys were going to get it big time. Speaking of the guys we weren't speaking to them at all. Oh they tried though.

Mya's mate tried talking to her once trying to explain why he wanted to reject her. She punched him straight in the face. I think he got the idea.

As for my mate he was relentless. Every chance he got he would try to speak to me or touch me. Each time i would reject him or ignore him mostly since he didn't care what i said.

We were at lunch our plan was going perfectly. The two most buff guys in our pack came and sat next to us. From the corner of my eye I could see James and Richard looking over intently.

We started to flirt with the boys. They knew about the whole thing. Since they were in our plan.

"Hey sexy" Rick one of the buff guys said to me.

"Hi" I said breathlessly, trying to look in his eyes dreamily. The other boy Eric did the same to Mya.

By this time the boys were looking furious. Right when they came to make a move, we got up to leave with them. We were headed to the parking lot when I was grabbed roughly away from Rick. Already knowing who it was I looked back to see James red hot.

"What are you doing?!"

"Um...breathing at the moment why do you ask?" I said with a smile.

Without any warning he picked me up and put me over his back.

"What the hell?! Put me down!" I say while pounding on his back.Out of the corner of my eye I see the same thing happening to Mya but she's headed to a different direction. Rick and Eric are no where to be seen. What the hell?

"Where is Richard taking Mya?" I say as I finally give up.

"To Richard's house." He says.

"Where are we going?" I say panic filling my voice. Please say Chuck-E-Cheese..Please say Chuck-E-Cheese.

"To my house."

Well shit .