Monday

I get in the passenger seat and the uber driver gets in. We make small talk and it only takes around 20 to 25 minutes to get to the house.

We pull up to a large driveway and I get out of the car, I pull out some money from my purse and I hear a voice.
"Here, and a tip," I see a slightly muscular arm with tattoos.

I look up to my left and see Colby, Colby Brock right in front of my eyes. I almost start dribbling, I will admit I've always found him very attractive.

"Oh, uh- h-hi Colby," I stutter, I realise how different it is talking to him compared to a fan.
"Hey Scarlett, follow me inside," I walk a little behind him admiring the moon and wolf tattoos on the back of his triceps.

We come up to the door and he opens it waiting for me to catch up.
"After you," He gestures.
"Thank you," I walk inside and the modern minty fresh smell hits my nose.

"We'll be leaving in about 20 minutes," He looks down beside one of my hands and then at the other. "Did you not bring any luggage with you?" He says, my eyes widen realizing I forgot all of my luggage in the boot of that guy's car.
"Oh crap! I forgot my stuff!" I put my hand on my forehead and squeeze my eyes shut hoping this isn't real.

"Well that uber driver is gonna be long gone now, I'll text him and try get it back for you before we leave," He pulls out his phone from his dark blue jeans pockets.
"Thank you so much," I look around admiring the style of the house nervously.

"Well, it looks like you're staying here in LA a bit longer than you thought," He chuckles.
"Aha... I have nowhere to stay though," I look down at my feet knowing how much trouble I'm now causing him.
"You can stay here," Okay now I feel terrible.
"Oh no, I don't wanna cause you any more trouble," I laugh nervously.

"No, I insist," I go to say something but I get cut off by Sam running through the door.
"Alright time to go guys!" He stops right beside Colby facing me. "Hey Scarlett, thanks for joining us today," He holds out his hand and I shake it.

"Hey Sam..." I can't get my mind off my luggage.
"Well Scarlett is actually gonna be staying here until she gets her luggage back, she forgot it in in the boot of the uber driver's car and I'm not getting any replies from him since I texted him," Colby states.
"Aw dang! That sucks," He laughs quietly.
"Which part? The fact that I'm staying here or that I forgot my luggage?" I giggle letting him know it's a joke and Colby joins in.

We leave the house and Colby and Sam shout bye to everyone else who stays in the house (I'm assuming) but get no response.

We get in the car and Sam starts the engine with me in the back and Colby in the passenger seat.

About 5 minutes into the drive they decide that they're going to do the intro in the car.
"Scarlett, go close to the door so that you aren't visible to the camera and then when I say 'We have a special guest, a lot of you will probably know her' you can jump out and say hi and do what you do," Colby says politely.
"Okay," I smile and kind of lie down on the seats since I'm in the middle.

They start the camera and ask if I'm ready, I say yes.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby, and we have a very special guest with us today," Colby says, which means it's almost time for me to pop up.
"Yes we do," Sam says happily.
"And some of you may just know her," Colby says dramatically. "Scarlett Richards!" He gestures to the back seat and I quickly sit up straight. I give an awkward smile.
"Hey everyone, I've seen all of your comments saying to collab with Sam and Colby and today it's finally happening!" I giggle.

"Yes you all have, and today all three of us are staying at the Crescent Hotel, also known as the most haunted hotel in America!" Sam says keeping his eyes on the road only slightly looking at the camera sometimes, I notice Colby peeking in the rearview mirror every once in a while and I'm guessing that's not to look at the road behind us.