Saturday

I wake up to the sound of my ringtone which made me realise Colby is gone. After he told me the details of how we almost slept together and then didn't, I fell asleep in his arms. I look at my phone to see who is calling me to see his very name.

"Colby?" I mutter to myself, and I answer curiously.
"Hey," He says happily.
"Hey, did you mean to call me?" I ask tiredly.
"Oh, yeah. So there's an emergency meeting because I need to talk to everyone, can you please tell everyone to gather in the living room for about 2 pm?" He says excitedly.
"Okay,"
"Thanks, bye," He says, but he hangs up before I can reply.

I frown confused and get up out of the bed then make my way to Sam's room.

I knock on his door.
"Come in!" He shouts.
I open the door and poke my head in. He's laying on his bed with his arm wrapped around Kat.

"Oh hey, Katrina," I smile.
"Hey," She says happily.
"So Colby called me and told me to tell everyone to go to the living room at about 2 pm for an emergency meeting," I say while standing up straight.

"Oh, okay, we'll be there," Sam smiles.
"Okay, see you then," I say as I feel a presence behind me so I leave and then shut the door behind me. I turn around to see a topless Jake.

"Oh hey," I smile staring at his newly pink-dyed hair.
"Hey, what's this I hear about an emergency meeting at 2 pm?" He asks.
"Oh yeah, Colby called me a few minutes ago asking me to say that to everyone in the house," I reply.
"Oh okay, I'll tell Tara when I see her next, bye," He says walking off to his room.
"Bye Jake," I walk to Corey's room and knock on his door but there's no answer.

I make my way to Aaron's room before seeing if Corey is downstairs since I can hear him shouting out loud so I know for sure that he's there.

I knock on his door and get the same reply as I did with Sam.
"Come in," He shouts, I open the door and his eyes are glued to his Fortnite game.

"Hey, so Colby called me and said to everyone to go to the living room at 2 pm for an emergency meeting," Aaron doesn't look at me, but I can tell I have his attention.
"What's the time right now?" He asks and then gets a victory in his game. "YES!" He shouts and I smile.
"It's 1:34 pm," I reply.
"Okay, thanks, I'll be down," He now looks at me and I smile again then leave.

I make my way downstairs, and surely enough Corey is in the kitchen with Devyn and I tell them the same thing.

It's now 2 pm and the whole house is gathered in the living room. I'm in between Jake and Kat. The sound of the front door slowly opening causes everyone to turn their heads to see Colby walking in.
....And a girl?

Colby and this girl make their way to the centre of the living room and they stop in front of us. Colby smiles nervously along with the girl.

"Uhm... Okay so, I don't know if I should tell the internet yet or not because I'm worried about how they would react..." He fiddles with his fingers and I think back to last night confused.
"Hey," She says waving nervously.
"So to start, this is Clarissa, and-" Colby goes to say something else but I interrupt him.

"How long have you both been a uhm... thing?" I ask with tears threatening to leak from my eyes.
"Yeah, how long has this been going on?" Sam asks curiously.

Colby looks embarrassed since he clearly knows that I'm concerned about what happened at the party.
"I asked her to be my girlfriend about 10 am this morning," Colby looks down with shame in his eyes.

"Alright. Where's the camera?" Corey blurts out. "This has to be bullshit!" He shouts while awkwardly laughing. He looks around in the usual spot that Colby puts the camera in but there is no camera to be found.