001

Sanaa,Yemen
Underground House of Irham Ali

Crowd roaring with wild sounds, half of them at a state of stupor while the rest gawking at the blurry feminine structure standing in the ring.

" One rule for all" the referee announced as usual with a quick look at the petite lady with a mask and the huge man facing her, she was at his hip length.

"No hitting the usual spots" she answered with a quite voice while her opponent smirked and mouthed a deal.

" I have none" sputtered the cocky Asian boxer in his early thirties.

The referee blew his whistle and the match began with  loud yells from the crowd.

Twelve minutes into the match, the girl found her elbows locked with the huge guy's and a sinister smile plastered across his face. Her coach by the side of the ring yelling inscrutable words to her, all she wants to do is defeat this giant guy in front of her just like she did the other thirty seven.

" Yo cookie, you can cry for daddy now" whispered the man close to her ears.

Her eyes yawed red instantaneously and her teeth got a grip on her bottom lip biting it to the point of bruising it, his words just pulled the last straw.
Turning brusquely, she landed a kick on his groin and set her elbows free, as he tried to soothe the pain, she landed a blow on his neck; the exact pressure point. He immediately lose his balance and fell down. As per rules,she placed her left knee on the man's torso as the referee counted to three and she won.

" And she won again!" Announced the short guy in white and black referee livery.

Her coach immediately came into the ring and dragged her out by her wrist to their designed room.

" You okay, sis?" Ja'afar asked while searching for any signs of injury on her body.

" Am fine, baby bro" she cooed to annoy him whilst ruffling his curly black hair.

He playfully glared at her, he knows what she's playing at; trying to make him not worry with her silly nicknames.

" First, you Sakinah is just eighteen while am twenty eight and secondly you ain't facing a male counterpart ever again plus this match makes no sense it's like a mixture of wrestling and boxing and I will have to tell Irham Ali to make rules" He ended with a sigh.

She just smiled, taking off her mask and disguise make-up, nobody knows her identity except for her coach and brother; Ja'afar Usman Abdallah together with Irham Ali. She used her slender fingers to comb through her short ombre and packed it into a bun. She used a purple headscarf to wrap a hijab and a p-cap. She got up smoothening the crease on her knee length cotton shirt and sweatpants as a loud knock echoed. Ja'afar went to open up, both knowing who is behind the door.

Irham got inside full of grace, his perfectly toned abs and biceps claded in black T-shirt and legs claded  in mauve jeans. He pulled a chair in front of the vanity where Sakinah was standing and sat on it.

" Congratulations, once again you've wowed me" He smiled as he handed over the bundle of dollars to her.

Sakinah barely looked interested, both at Irham Ali and her payment. As always, Ja’afar collected the money from Irham Ali, while the latter frowned. He can't seem to figure this young lady, every time he thinks of breaking her walls, he just ends up building them higher. He has asked her out numerous times even though he is friends with her brother but she always walks away without a word to spare. Not that Irham goes around asking his female boxers on a date, it's actually the complete opposite. At twenty eight, Irham had never been in a relationship talk more of marriage but he ended up falling for a complete emotionless girl, or so he thought.

" Irham, you gotta set up some rules here. Your guys are cruel! " Ja'afar lamented .

Irham rolled his eyes at Ja'afar's behavior,as if he ain't a boxer himself.
" Dude, chill. I know and I will soon, but right now am here with a contract for you, Sakinah" His eyes landed on hers whilst a grin spread out on her lips.

" No, no,no and no. Sakinah isn't going on any of these pot bellied men's mission anymore, the last trip to Morocco left her with a fractured feet!" Ja'afar thundered as he paced across the room.

" Am in" Sakinah voiced out and Irham left the information document on the table together with a mini suitcase and scurried away as she signalled him to do so.

" Are you out of your sense, why would you agree to the mission. Remember the last incident, where you promised Mother to look after yourself and now this! " He continued as he buried his head in between the throw pillows on the coach.

She proceeded to sit beside him as she massaged his tensed shoulders .She called out his name while he answered with a groan.

" Have I ever told you that you need a wife ASAP ?" She joked with a straight face.

"Sakinah, this is serious" He grumbled underneath his breadth.

" Yeah I know, I want you to know brother that am not a weakling even though am all smallish. I want to make my parents proud, Ja'afar. I want Momma and Abi to forgive me for not saving them , Jay. Please don't deprive me this opportunity " She finished out of breadth as she swallowed back her tears.

Ja'afar shook his head defeated, ever since she was adopted by his mom, that was her mindset and not a single soul was able to do a thing about it.

" Fine, but promise me this will be the last mission we will ever go on" He requested.

" I promise you, brother" She grinned revealing her shear beauty with the smile that's only honored to Ja'afar and her adoptive mother.

Ja'afar picked up the documented info of the mission and read aloud, it says something about a man requesting Sakinah to go threaten a prince who happens to be a renowned doctor not to pass on the throne to his son. After reading through, he opened the suitcase which was filled to the brim with dollar notes.

"Well, it seems like we are going to Sultanate of Oman, Muscat" Ja'afar announced as Sakinah nodded  rather ecstatically.