5. A girl with love

We push trough the crowd and see jungkook towering over a guy who's face is covered with blood and jungkook was still punching him

Jungkook what the hell are you upto just get off of him man.
Roger rushes to push jungkook aside and helps the poor guy to get up.
What is the deal somi.
Rose asks a girl standing near us named somi about the chaos happening.
Uhh just don't ask it's judy again.
Somi replies being angry and annoyed at the same time.
What did she do again this time.
Petty asks curiously.
Let's just go and sit in the cafeteria i just don't want to be here anymore.
Somi asks and we all head towards the cafeteria.
Uhh i am so sorry for alex. He didn't even do anything.
Somi says sipping on her chocolate shake.
I am sure that bitch made up something again.
Rose says waiting for somi to explain everything.
Judy was the one flirting and being all over on alex like she always does and when jungkook saw her she just faked that he was forcing herself on her. And it all started.
Somi says and get confused by all of this story and people here ofcourse are not so normal.
Why does jungkook care.
I says confused.
Somi looks at me and smiles.
Are you new here.
Yeah..
I reply smiling back at her.
Judy is jungkook's girl.
Petty says making things a bit clear for me now.
Wow may god save them from each other both are such bitches.
I say what was true, i had this problem since forever that i spoke out truth not caring even if it hurts someone's feelings.
Ohh you said whattttt.
Somi exclaims at me.
Bitch how dare you bitch about my brother.
Somi comes at me and petty and rose hold their breaths trying to calm her down.
Uhhh.....sorry i didn't know he was your brother because you both....uhh have so different personalities.
I nervously say trying to defend myself.
Yeah she's right.
Rose adds trying to save me.
I agree....with them both..yeah.
Petty tries hard too.
Yeah he can be a bitch sometimes but he is good guy.
Somi says sitting down giving me a little breath.
We all disperse from the cafeteria when it was time to go to our rooms. Somi and jungkook didn't live here they had a house that's what petty told me.
Now what will happen to jungkook after he has done this.
I ask out of nowhere.
Nothing he will just slip through it....his father is a major shareholder of our university.
Rose explains.
REALLY!!
i say shocked by what i just heard.
Yeah it's not like a big deal.
Petty says after watching me over react.
Well not for you....but for me it is....just guess how big of a person he is....woww.
I say staring into the air.
Heyy get out of your thoughts and bring your to do files from your locker.
Petty brings me back to reality.
Ohh i seriously forgot about that. I will just be back.
I want to keep a focus on my academic performance but i am having a lot of distractions here.
Do you want us to come with you.
Rose asks and seriously that's so nice of her but i refuse cuz they are tired and i don't want to trouble them.
Its okay i will grt them plus i will also have a mini tour of this bigg ass thing (university).
I start walking and they both head to our room.
After walking a bit in the not so dark hallway.
I see some light coming from the room.
As i get near it i hear a man shouting.
And ofcourse i am a girl and hot girls eavesdrop everything.
I am tired of you doing this can you please stop being a literal dirt on my hardly earned name and fame.
The man shouts aggressively.
I never asked to pick this course and be in this university. You forced me to when i just wanted to stay away from this shit.
Jungkook exclaims annoyed........ohhh wait that's jungkook. I guess then that man must be his dad.
You know what just get the fucking hell out of here...you are a coward jungkook you don't know how to face challenges...you just know how to hurt people and disturb them mentally.
His father says and then i hear footsteps so i get away from there.
I take the files from my locker and after locking it i decide to check the room once more....just in case.
I carefully go towards the room. My heart and my hands and try to peak when someone grabs me from behind.
What are you doing here.
Ohhhh now i am going to heaven.
Hii....jungkook.
I say looking behind him.
Are you seriously blind i am here not there.
He says point behind him.
Yeah....i'll go now.
I try to get away. Until he decide to follow me.
Answer..
Jungkook says in a deep tone and i get kind of intimidated by it.
My shoe....i was tying my shoe when i saw some kind of shadow in the room so i tried to peek.
I explained.
Huh i don't take that but who cares.
He says pretty unbothered.
Okay so I'll go.
I walk away until my leg decides to go numb by the nervousness and anxiety this moment just gave me.
And i was about to hit the floor when he decides to grab me again.
Pathetic bitch.
He walks away.
Did he just say i look pretty.
I didn't hear him because i get nauseous by situations, i have never faced this in my life.
I decide to go back to my room.
Am back.
I get scared seeing petty and rose sitting with the pale face masks on there faces.
What the Actual crap.
I say holding my chest.
It took you so much time to reach here.
Rose asks in a weird tone i guess because of here face mask.
Yeah i was just........uhhh tell me one thing......ummm has that jungkook guy ever called anyone pretty.
I say making them sit upright.
Never in my life i have ever seen him call anyone pretty not even judy.
Petty says.
Ohh really.......i am so confused like why would he call me that.
I say staring into the air.
HE SAID YOU ARE PRETTYYY.
Rose shouts.
Yeah.....i guess.
I say confused by everything.
Bro you're just hallucinating i think he must have said something else and you didn't listen to him.
Petty says bringing me to reality.
Yeah lets just let it be.
We all went sleeping after my stupid discussion to start a new fresh day.