2.New world

Cassie's pov:
Here i am standing in front of a big gate of my dreams. I am just a few steps away from entering the dream land. I step forward after a powerful sigh.
Hi i am cassie viola the new scholarship student could you please check.
I ask the man sitting behind the gate dressed formally.
Sure miss just give me a minute. He starts looking at the paper pinned on side wall trying to find my name.
Uhh cassie viola from L.A Angel castle high school.
He says while smiling cheekily.
Yeah you're right. I smile at the man.
You are heartly welcomed miss cassie.
I step in nervously.
I will show you around the interior of the university, after that you will be guided by the warden to your hostel.
I smile at him and nod my head. I look around at the gigantic princess castle in front of me and look at it in aww. It was well crafted, the perfectly carved walls and the windows coloured in golden shiny paint, anyone who comes here for the 1st time can easily smell the richness here. I wonder how much it costs to get here when i am a scholarship student.
So cassie i will be leaving you with the warden mrs lancy she will show you around the hostel and classrooms. He leaves the place and i get to my hostel with mrs lancy, she was a kind woman. After the whole tour i get to my room, change my clothes. I sit here and wonder whom to the other 2 beds belong to. This was a big ass room with 3 seperate beds i will be sharing the room with my roommates.
Just then i hear some noises.
I am telling you petty i will fuck that fucking bitch until her throat bleeds from screaming . A girl says with so much irritation in her voice. She sounded like she would enter the room and throw me to the parallel universe.
Ohhhh c'mon you know she is always like that o think you should just stop caring.
The other voice explains.
They both enter the room bitching about i don't know and i don't care who.
They stare at me for a well 5....no no....6 seconds.
Heyy. I give a awkward and nervous smile while they both are still staring at me.
Hi, hey...... they both say in reply.
Guess you are our new roommate.....btw i am rose and this is petty.
She points at the other girl and says.
Well i am cassie viola i just got here today i hope it goes well.....with all 3 of us like we are roommates now. I tried to say that without sounding weird but desperately failed the girls were radiating that baddie type of energy the rich spoilers.
Well well now we have someone who can literally listen to all your ranting because i was literally gonna jump out of the window because of that.
Petty says while making a funny face while rose was not so happy about it.
Petty if you really hated listening to my important talks that much you could have told me........ And she goes on and on and on and on.........
Okay stop stop please stop i guess the new girl is really thinking of us as some wierd people.
Petty says smiling at me.
Ohh no no please carry on i am okay with it REALLY.
I say while waving my hands in the air.
Well i guess we can be great friend....if you don't have any problem with that cassie.
Ohhh ofcourse i would love to. I reply to rose.
Untill now i have guessed their opposite personalities....Rose talks tooo much and is literally so much extroverted.
While petty likes to be by herself. I kind of guess how they became friends tho.
We 3 talk all night and petty and rose told me about so many things and how the atmosphere is in the university which actually terrified me a lot tbh.
But i really liked them and we could be good friends.

Off they go to sleep in hope of a new and better day tomorrow.
__________________________