chspter 11

Alya, Nino, Marinette and Adrien quickly sat down on the sofa, to avoid any suspicious behaviour.

They left the other sofa empty for Nathalie and Gabriel.

Gabriel carried Nathalie into the living room bridal style and he placed her on the sofa and he sat next to her for comfort.

They all said "merry Christmas" to one another and then Adrien asked if anyone wants to play monopoly, the 4 teenagers and Gabriel agreed to the suggestion, but Nathalie said she doesn't feel like playing, so Gabriel told her that if she needs any help to just give him a shout.

The 4 teenagers and Gabriel choice their pieces and they started playing monopoly.

30 minutes later, Gabriel noticed that Nathalie had gotten out of her seat, so he paused the game and he walked towards her.

Are you ok Nathalie? "I'm fine Gabriel I just need the toilet", well there is no way I'm letting you walk Gabriel responded and he quickly scooped Nathalie into his arms and he carried her towards the bathroom, he waited outside to give Nathalie some privacy.

Gabriel stood by the bathroom door and the 4 teenagers watched from the living room door "is she ok" Alya whispered "she'll be fine, she just has a bad stomach" Adrien replied.

The 4 teenagers quickly sat around the game waiting for Gabriel because they were scared if they got caught spying.

Once Nathalie came out of the toilet, she told Gabriel that she was going to take a nap.

Gabriel helped Nathalie walk to her bedroom and once Nathalie was sitting on top of the covers, Gabriel fed Nathalie her medicine and he gave her a glass of water.

Nathalie stood up and Gabriel untied her ribbon and he took her pyjama top off and he unclasped her bra, Gabriel gave Nathalie a tissue and once Nathalie had finished blowing her red runny nose.

Gabriel applied vapour rub onto Nathalie's back, chest and throat and Nathalie sighed in relief as she felt the pain and weight from her back and chest being lifted and she felt like she could finally breathe.

Gabriel clasped Nathalie's bra and he put her pyjama top on and he tied the ribbon making sure it was loose enough, so that Nathalie's pyjama top hanged loosely around her body.

Gabriel helped Nathalie into bed and he placed her blanket over her shoulders and he pecked her forehead as she drifted of to sleep and Gabriel turned the light off and he quietly shutted the door behind him.