First kiss (Inho)

Sooooo I forgot to add Inho in my last chapter, oops!  I blame my exhausted brain, theatre rehearsal is kicking my butt!  (Theatre kid problems😫)

Frank Sinatra.  Inho loves Frank Sinatra.  As you slowly entered his lair like room, you could hear the familiar song playing for the third time that day. You slowly mouthed the lyrics that you have learned by heart, as you scanned the room for Inho.  Your eyes landed on him taking a sip of whisky while taking a moment to relax on his black couch.  You smiled as you walked up behind him and slowly wrapped your arms lightly around his neck.  He let out a low chuckle as he took another sip of his drink.  He then slowly placed his drink on a small table next to him, and rose from his seat.  You drew back your arms as he slowly turned around to face you.  He smiled as his eyes scanned your beautiful features.  Then after a moment, he offered you his hand. 
"Care to dance?"
You smiled as you gently took his hand, and moved closer to the source of the music.  The little figures serenaded you two as he wrapped his arm around your waist, and you two started to dance.  You both moved in sync as you both slowly danced in place.  He gave you a gentle twirl as the song started to slowly come to an end.  On the last note, he moved in closer to you, and his eyes traveled down to gaze at your lips.  You both slowly started to close the space between you two.  Then your lips grazed against each other, and his hand traveled to gently caress your cheek.  The song then finally came to an end as you two were locked in a gentle but passionate kiss....leaving you two in silence.