Chapter 47

Days went by. I was getting happier and happier. With time I forgot everything that had happened at the hospital. Harish and I grew closer and closer. Every day something new happened between us. It was exciting. I felt like life had started all over again. 

I was sitting at my desk writing in my diary when someone knocked on my door. 

"Come in!" I shout. 

The door opens, and Harish walks in. I instantly smile. He walks in with a tray. 

"I made you something," Harish says and walks closer to me with the tray. 

"Uhhh what is it?" I say and reach my head up to see if i can see anything on the tray. 

He places the tray on my desk. 

"Acai bowl! Oh my god! I used to eat these all the time when i was a kid." I say getting really excited. 

"You wanna share?" I ask Harish. 

"Yeah, let's," Harish says, and picks up the spoon. 

He takes some on the spoon and feeds me it. I close my mouth and make an "mhm..." sound. 

"This taste amazingly. Where did you learn to make this?" I ask really wanting to know. 

I taught of the idea of having acai bowls every day. That would make me happy. 

"My mum used to make this to me when i was younger," Harish says taking a chair, and is sitting in front of me, so were faced.

"This tastes incredible. You have to make me this every day." I say. 

"Actually i wanted to tell you something." I let out. 

"Yeah?" Harish says and waits for what I'm going to say. 

"I'm getting a divorce." I let out without thinking too much.

"What, why? Is everything okay?" Harish asks concerned. 

"Yeah, everything is fine. We just weren't compatible i guess." I say. 

"I'm really sorry. Can i do something?" Harish asks genuinely wanting to help. 

I smile. 

"Believe me you've already done it," I say and chuckle. 

I take a spoonful again and put it into my mouth. 

"I actually think everyone should taste this. Why don't we invite the others over, and make them taste it as well." I suggest. 

"You really think it's that good?" Harish asks. 

"It tastes like all the good things," I say, and smile at him. 

"I'm happy you like it," Harish says, and strokes my hair to the side. I get goosebumps on one side of my face. 

A silent spread. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. 

"I wish everyone could taste it, but i only made this portion," Harish says. 

"Why don't we just make some together?" I suggest. 

A smile spreads on his face. 

"I would love to," Harish says. 

We go downstairs, and get the things ready to make something for the whole group. 

"Let's start by cutting the fruit," Harish says.

"Okay, I'll cut the strawberries," I say. 

"Perfect," Harish says. 

I start cutting the strawberries. Harish looks at how I'm cutting the strawberries.