•chapter 1•

Second book guys wow this is crazy. I never thought I would be making a second book to this and have so many people reading it. Thank you all for reading my story it means a lot to me seriously. I love ya'll so much 😘 enjoy the second book!
-----------------------------

Mackenzie's POV

~1 month later

I'm finally going home today. Last night was my last concert and the tour ended.

I stepped out of the shower and got dressed to jean shorts with a red top and a cardigan. I put on my necklace and my bracelets to go with my outfit.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my sandals. I then walked back into the bathroom and curled my hair.

I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

"Morning," Justin greeted me.

"Good morning, are we almost there?"

"Yeah like 10 minutes before we get there."

I nodded and grabbed the cereal and poured myself some in a cup.

"You happy that your tour is over?"

"Kind of. I mean I'm happy it ended because I need a break but at the same time I'm kind of sad."

"Yeah I know the feeling."

"When are you going on tour anyways dad?"

"Maybe this summer," he answered.

"What about releasing new music? Your fans have been commenting on my Instagram telling me to tell you to release music. I agree with them you have them and me waiting for new music. You're killing me."

He laughed, "soon."

I glared at him, "don't give me that soon bullshit."

"Why not?"

"Every belieber in this whole world hates that word."

"I wonder why," he said, smirking. This little shit.

"Oh I don't know maybe because you had us waiting for heartbreaker for months with that stupid word."

"I did no such thing," he said smiling innocently at me.

"Whatever just release new music before us beliebers make a plan and threaten you until you do."

He laughed, "got it. I don't wanna be threaten by 60 million beliebers."

"Yeah you don't."

"We're here guys," Nash said walking over to us.

"Yay!" I said running off the bus.

I ran to the front door of the house and tried to open it but it was locked. I turned around and looked at Justin with an impatient look. "Hurry up and open it!"

He laughed and walked up to the door and opened it. I ran inside the house and went upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed. "I missed you bed," I sighed in bliss.

"Might as well get married to it," Jack said leaning on the door.

"But I'm married to you."

"That's true and I'm a pretty awesome husband."

"Yeah sure you keep telling yourself that."

He gasped dramatically, "You don't think I'm a awesome husband?"

"Not really."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it?"