•Chapter 35•

Mack's POV

Today was such an important day. Today was the premiere of All American. The show that Ryan was in. I was so excited for everyone to see the show.

I stepped out of the shower and started getting dressed. I wore a light blue dress and black heels.

I was almost done getting ready when there was a knock on the door

I was almost done getting ready when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

Justin walked in fully dressed and ready for the party. "You almost ready Mack?"

"Yeah, I just need to grab a few things. I like your outfit by the way dad."

"Thanks sweetie

"Thanks sweetie. We'll be waiting for you in the living room. Come down whenever you're ready," he said and I nodded. He walked out of my room and closed the door.

I grabbed my purse and my wallet and headed towards the living room. Everyone was going to the premiere tonight to support Ryan.

"Ready?" Ryan asked me. He was wearing a black tux.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous about being on my first show."

"Don't worry. They're gonna love you on this show," I said kissing him on the cheek. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Alright let's go," Justin said. We all piled into
the limo and drove to the premiere.

I looked over at Ry who looked extremely nervous. I grabbed his hand and he gave me a small smile.

"You're gonna be fine," I assured him. I understood where he was coming from. Sure he's been on carpets before but never for his own thing. He's always been to them to support me, and now I'm gonna be here to support him.

"Thanks bub. I know I am, it's just kinda weird to know that I'm in a show that people are going to watch."

"I know. I get it, but you are such an incredible actor. They are going to love you. Not as much as me but close enough."

He chuckled, "I love you."

I smiled and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you too Ry."

I pulled out my phone and took a few selfies of us. I then posted them on Instagram.