The entrance part 2

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LEVELS?!" I yell, mostly annoyed by the lack of explanation "by levels I mean there will be more of this... I didn't tell you Amy but a 6 year old girl got put in one of these around 7 years ago and she's gone missing I'm so sorry I didn't tell you the news yesterday dad said I shouldn't tell you but... I, not sure why I can't" says Sebastian, his voice is filled with shame and embarrassment.

growl... snap... sniffle...wait...
"Shhh..." hushes Jacob "NO I'M NOT GOING TO SHUSH I NEED TO KNOW MORE WE ALL DO!" I yell out of anger, regretting it as soon as I do. "SWAY SHUT UP I CAN HEAR CRYING" crying?... hold on did he just call me Sway? "What do you mean crying Jacob..." Amy whispers, her tone filled with terror "Jacob?" What's happening...

click........click.......click......click....click...click..click.clickclickclickclickclick......CRCK
"RUN JUST LEAVE JACOB HE'S NOT JACOB ANYMORE!" My entire body shudders at those words, Jacob turns to me, a bewitched look in his eyes... no, no he's not himself anymore... run

Jacob starts chasing us, sobbing, weeping, crying as though he regrets everything he's ever done in his life. He starts yelling, no, SCREAMING but not the type of screaming you'd hear from just a scared person but the type of scream you'd hear from someone who's family member just died, the type of scream you'd hear from a person whose angry...
I'm scared, I'm running in a void of nothingness while my antagonist is slowly fading into a screaming... I guess he's just fading into a mindless zombie in fact... I don't remember why I'm running... am I me? Or should I be like Jacob? I just want to cry... I'm confused, and Amy and Sebastian is running from me! Why? I think I've done something wrong I have to tell them something! Im running, I think I'm yelling, I don't know... who was that girl that Sebastian was talking about?

That girl
That girl is me
I am not kyah sway
I am not those others
I am that missing girl
I am watching the others
They have failed this level
They aren't capable
I will find someone else

Until next time, dreamer

Sarah welna, 2010

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Anyway who wants a book 2?