Chapter 7: when I said forever I meant it and always

Zacky p.o.v

i just walked out of the studio. we just got done writing our new album. i really like this album, i mean i think we have something good. i was just about to open my car door when my phone buzzed. it got i text form Brain

Bros before hoes: hey bro, so what are you gonna do tomorrow?( Brian put that in his self,)

Me: i don't know, its goanna be our six year anniversary. wow! its been that long

Bros before hoes: yea, i can't believe it either, are you still getting her that necklace?

Me: yep, I'm on my way to get it right now .

I get in my car and shut the door.

Bros before hoes: I thinks she goanna love it

Me: I hope she does!!!

Bros before hoes: well I better let you go

Me: ok, hey be careful on your way home and bye

Bros before hoes: I will, you be careful and take good care of my twin.

Me: oh, I will Brian, I've been taking good care of her for what six years now :)

i put my phone down and started the car then i droved to the jeweler's shop and get the necklace. i get it and got back in my car. the necklace is heart shape locket. on the outside it says forever and always. inside it has our kids names and on the other inside it say cierra & Zacky and on the back its say one of a kind.i know that she'll love it.

so got to the house. when i open the fourt door my dog ick came up to me"hey ick boy what's going on dog" i said and then my son James came running up to me. "Daddy's home, Daddy's home" he shouted. i picked him up

"oh, yes Daddy's home James" i said and blow on his belly and that made a noise, he loves it when i do that to him.he just started laughing so i put him back down and Chris and Charlotte.

"hey daddy" Charlotte said

"hey kids" i said " where is everyone else" i asked

"well, Andy up in his room, Winnie is over at uncle Brian's" Chris said."here are right here" Zoey and Cheers said coming out of the kitchen.

"oh.. so here mom at" i asked looking around.

"in her room" Chris said going into the living room. Cheer and Zoey followed him. Charlotte walked in the kitchen. i walked over to the stairs.

"oh and Dad please don't make to much nores we are gonna watch a movie" Chris said standing at the arch of the living room frami chuckled at what he meant

"ok son i'll try but i can't promise anything"he just shocked his head and walked in the living room with the girls. i walked up stair to the love of my life, my wife.i open our door to Cierra laying on our bed with her laptop in front of her. her back is to me. so i quietly walk over to the bed and layed on her back.she jumped a little and moved a little of my weight. (i'm not saying i'm fat i'm just saying that she's so tiny, i could crush her) "Baby you home" she said and moved over so now i'm on top of her, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"so what have you been doing" i asked before putting a salf kiss down on her lips.

"nothing, really just thinking about you, working on some new tattoo's and watching the kids and talking to Alex and patrick about the band" she kissed me "what about you"

'"well, i've been thinking about what i wanted to do with my lovely wife"i kissed her neck.

"oh you wore now" she said running her fingers through my hair.

"yes" i said agetes her skin

"i love you Zacky" she said and cupped my face. i looked in her eyes and saw that look she always have when we make love and find out that we've having a baby."i love you too" i kissed her forehead

"we are not pregnant again are we" i asked you never know with this family.

"no not that i know of" she said and moved her hand up my t-shirt. she putted it up over my head and thou it on the ground. i pulled of her t-shirt and moved down to her jeans.i pulled them off of her then i stood up of the bed and undid my jeans and let them fall to the floor. i get back on the bed and set on top of her. she moved up to the headboard. we started kissing as i messed with the clasp on her bra."i love you "i said and undid her bra.

"isn't that why i said i do" she smiled

"and forever and always"i kissed her. then i pulled down her panties and down my boxer "you ready love" i asked. she nodded and i slowly pushed my dick inside her.

"oh....oh" she moaned as i moved in and out a little faster. "baby go faster" she said i went a little faster.

*********************************************************************************

what do you think?

I hope you like It

comment and vote