Chapter33: Charlotte and Ronnie jr

Charlotte pov

i going on tour. i love meeting new people and i just love it. mom and the other bands are doing something i don't know, i'm just setting here in a booth at coffee shop.  when someone set down beside me look over to see Ronnie jr. "hey cutie" he put his arm around me "hey" i blushed a little yes i like him, he's really cute.then he just kissed me out of the blue, he kissed me on the lips. yes i kissed back."sorry i couldn't help it you're so cute" he said "are you dating anyone""no, i could be all yours" i said without thinking"oh you wanna be mine" he said raising his eyebrows "well that is if you want me" i said and looked away, i'm not really good with guys"well of cause i want you Charlott"he kissed me again "but i'm not so sure your dad or mom would like that we are dating" he said and kissed the side of my check :you still want to date me" he whispered in my ear"yes i do" i said "but we have to hide it" oh shit i hate hiding things from my mom and dad or anyone really, i'm a open book."its ok you can hide it i'll help you" he said "ok" i kissed him. i really do like him and i'm happy that i'm his know. as we kissed a can feel his hand moving down to my ass,i don't mind it though, he just moves in his lap more so we can making out better.

***************************************************************

Ooo Charlotte and  Ronnie jr  the bad boy what will Zacky think about that ?

what did you all think

I hope like it

comment and vote

I would really like to know that you all think on what's goanna happen next