Chapter 22:Lauren

Lauren p.o.v

my alarm clock want off with a very loud beep.i turn it off and looked over at my boyfriend that not supposed to be in here. logan is a year older then me and my dad don't not like that but i love him. and he comes over well he sneaks in my room at night. we don't do anything at least we haven't yet, but my dad would freak if he count him in my room.

"Logan" i whisper and shook his shoulder a little and his eyes open.

"yeah baby" he said then someone knocked on my door.

"Ooo no" i whisper. i looked over and Logan's gone he slid under my bed.

"MmM come in" i said and my dad open the door

"hey baby girl it's time to get up" he said.

"ok" i said rubbing my eyes. he shut my door. Logan waited until he heard my dads footsteps go down the stairs.

"baby" he whispered sliding out of my bed.

"yeah" i looked over at him

"how am i gonna get out" he asked kissed my lips

"MmM you could go out the window and stay in my room" i said.

"i'll take the window, i don't want to take a chance of you dad or mom coming and find me" he kissed my head.

"ok well you better go" i said and i kissed him. he claimed out of my window. i waked over to my closeted and grabbed my blue skinny jeans and my black veil brides t shirt and i put on my black converse and walked down stairs.

"hey sweetheart" mom said

"hey mom" i said and grabbed a plate of eggs.