Chapter 47

Christian:

It was just a few months after Canon was born that we finally got married. It was a beautiful day in November. I had Charlie and Lacey in my "bridal party" and Samuel had Luke and actually asked Danny to be his best man. Charolette and Annalise were my flower girls. Both Samuels mom decided to show up and give us their blessing finally, I cried when they did so. I decided to wear a dress for my wedding a white satin floor length dress. Samuel wore a burgundy vest over a black button up with black slacks. We used burgundy and golds through out our wedding venue. When it was finally time for me to walk down the isle I was so nervous but as soon as I saw him it faded away. My mom and dad both gave me away but I stood with Samuel and held his hands while the guy said all the stuff he needed too. It was time for Samuel to say his vows.
"From the moment I met you I was drawn to you. It took me almost three weeks to get your scent out of my couch and much longer to get you out of my head. I felt the need to love you and keep you to myself from the beginning. I have loved the past year with you and welcoming our son into the world. I don't think I could think of a time where I've been happier that what I've been this last year." He finished I could feel tears running down my face. He reached up with a hand and wiped them away smiling at me. It was my turn for vows
" I had passed out in you entry way and ended up in your home and you helped me. You called me into work and you made sure I was comfortable. You took me as a responsibility when you didn't have to. Since you have been in my life it's always been you I don't think I would be able to live without you by my side anymore. I'm so happy to be here with you today with our families, friends and our son." I said crying again Samuel just smiled so big at me. "I now pronounce you Samuel and Christian Cowan, you may now kiss". Samuel pulled me to him and kissed me I fell in love with him all over again in that moment. "To many more" I whispered to him. He just nodded in response.

The reception went well we danced, ate, and talked with our friends and family. I had a great time. We didn't go to late with festivities because of canon but to be honest I was ready to be done too. We got home and just sat on the couch with canon and just enjoyed the quiet for a little bit. I love my family and I love my life.

______________________________
Alright here it is I like this chapter and I know I suck at posting but here we are. Leave comments or questions. Alright Boog out.