Chapter 10

*smut warning*

CHRISTIAN:

      While laying on the couch I could feel my body reacting more and more to his pheromones. I pulled his shirt and without even saying anything he scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom.
      " Hey before I do anything I need you to tell me that you're okay with this"
      " Yes I'm alright with this"
      My voice sounded breathy and needy. He leaned down brushing his nose against my neck inhaling deeply. His hair was soft against my cheek as he kissed me up the neck eventually landing on my lips. He left a few light kisses as he worked on taking his shirt off. Peering down his body he was well muscled with good definition.
      He pulled the t-shirt over my head and pulled the boxers off my waist and tossed them on the floor. Looking up at him as he stared at me as I laid there with nothing on my body. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my cheek as he took a nipple in one hand and the other in his mouth. He gave them so much attention. I was so sensitive there and I didn't realize until now. Looking down my own body I could see my member up and pushing at his pants. He let go of my nipples and went to my inner thighs. 
      He spread my legs and kissed the inside of my thighs.  He carefully ran a hand all the way from my inner thigh to the tip of my member. I felt it twitch as he did so. He pushed two fingers inside me and made a curling motion with them. Throwing my head back and grabbing the sheets I could feel it in my stomach as he did that.
      " oh do you like that you must with that kind of reaction"
      "Mhmm ah"
      I tried to say yes or respond in a way but it came out more of a moan than anything else. He looked up at me as he stripped off his pants and boxers. He returned to the bed and put a hand on either side of my head. Kissing my forehead then my lips I could feel his member near my hole.
      " C-condom"
      I was barely able to whisper it out. He reached into his bedside table pulling one out and putting it on. Going back to where we were I whimpered as he made contact with my body again. He pushed into me while doing so he pulled a moan from my lips as well. He pulled out and pushed in a little farther this time. He was bigger than what I'm normally able to have. Pushing in again he hit a spot where it felt so good. I practically crumbled into a moaning whimpering mess.
      He pushed to that spot again and I felt it in my stomach again. He started to push harder and a little faster. Finally I felt release as I came over my stomach. I felt him ride me throughly high then cum himself into the condom.
      Pulling out he pulled off the condom and got a tissue to wipe me up. Leaning down to my face and giving me a kiss as he did so. He walked away and quickly came back to me. Laying down with me he pulled me to his chest and spoke soothing words. Falling asleep with him I felt content.