Tell Me Again

***Khabkluen introspection when Daonuea appears in his life again

Tell me that you like me. That you still like me even after a year. That you never forgot about me while you were in Germany.

Stare into my eyes directly like that day again, and knock all wind out of me with your gaze.

Say my name, with that brave voice you had to take a deep breath to steady beforehand. I never knew my name could sound so sweet until I heard it come from you.

Tell me, so that I can tell you that I like you too. 

I still like you. Never stopped liking you the whole time you were away.

And even before you confessed the first time. I already liked you from the beginning.

This time, I won't say no. I won't ask you to have a safe flight. I won't walk away and make you cry again. I won't run after you only when it's too late.

I'll hold your hand and hug you. I still have to apologize for hurting you.

I wished I could rewind time. But if that's not possible, let me hear it again.

Let me know that you're still in love with me.

Let me have another chance to respond to your feelings.

Please, just those few words will do. And I'll take care of everything else.

Why aren't you saying anything?

Why would you pretend not to know me? Have you already moved on?

Do you really not feel anything for me anymore?

Does that guy called Fah make you happy?

I think we'll suit each other better than you and him.

Is this really how it ends?

We didn't even get a chance to begin...