Can we save them all?

The police were informed and sent the fire brigade to the man stuck in the elevator and a few ambulances to the place where the pile-up took place. 

The boys first went to the girl who is trapped in a burning building. 

"Guys, we need to get her out of the building as soon as possible. The fire is getting bigger and bigger." Felix said and the boys looked at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin nodded and said "I'll try to put out the fire." And hyunjin ran towards the entrance where you could already see the flames coming out.

Hyunjin used his powers and aimed it at the fire. But he was suddenly thrown back to the ground by a hot explosion and strong force. 

The boys ran to him and checked if everything was okay. "Hyunjin! Hyunjin everything okay?" Changbin said, looking at him worriedly. Hyunjin nodded and stood up with the boys help.

"The fire was too strong. When the fire came into contact with my ice powers, there was some sort of explosion. I'll try to put out the fire through the roof. Han can you take me to the roof." Hyunjin said and Han nodded. 

He grabbed Hyunjin's hand and ran with super speed up the building to the roof.

"Be careful!" Han said and ran back downstairs. Hyunjin again used his powers and aimed it at the fire again. 

This time it started to dim quietly and he was able to enter the building. 

"Hello! Is someone here. It's Hyunjin from Stray Kids" Hyunjin shouted, hoping the girl would hear him. 

Meanwhile, the boys downstairs were trying to calm the people who had already been evacuated. 

"Don't worry, everyone. Hyunjin will save her" said Minho and the boys nodded. 

Hyunjin heard a girl crying and started walking towards the noise. 

"Hey, everything okay? Are you injured somewhere?" Hyunjin said when he saw the girl crying in a corner with fire all around her. 

The girl shook her head and Hyunjin put out some more flames surrounding them. 

"Let's get you out of her." Hyunjin said and he gave her a tissue so that she doesn't breathe all the dirty smoke. 

The two wanted to go back out through the roof but suddenly it collapsed. 

Hyunjin and the girl took the stairs but Hyunjin felt himself getting weaker and weaker from all the heat. 

His weakness is hot spaces. Hyunjin saw an exit and let the girl crawl through the narrow exit first. But as he tried to crawl through, hot flames and big pieces of stone  fell from the floor above next to him. 

The girl started to cry but Hyunjin said "go, go straight there my friends are waiting for you. I'll look for another way. You are a brave girl. you can do this!" And the girl went to the exit. 

She came out and the boys hugged her. "Hey, everything okay?" Chan asked and put a blanket around the girl. 

The girl nodded but pointed to the burning building and said "Hyunjin...still in building" and the boys looked at each other.

"Shit!" Changbin said and ran into the building. 

"Changbin! No, it could collapse at any moment!" Seungmin said but Changbin was already inside. 

Since his powers are fire, he cannot be burned by the fire in the building and it makes his powers even stronger. 

"Hyunjin! Hyunjin where are you?" Changbin shouted and looked on every floor.

"Changbin!" He heard and ran to where the voice came from. 

Not much later, he saw Hyunjin coughing as he uses his weak ice powers not to burn himself in the fire.

Changbin ran to him and carried him on his back. They were able to get out of the building just in time when it half collapsed.

"Quick, get some water." Said Felix, seeing the two come out of the building. Changbin put Hyunjin on some grass and the boys ran to him with some paramedics. 

Jeongin wanted to put a blanket over Hyunjin but Changbin stopped him and said "No don't. That makes him even more weaker. We need ice or cold wind to cool him down." And the boys nodded. 

Han came with some water and Minho with an electric wind fan. After a few minutes Hyunjin was back to normal and they quickly moved on to the next accident. 

They went to the school from where the roof almost collapses. 

They saw the students and the teachers all together looking scared but also relieved to see the boys. 

"Okay, how are we going to get them out. If we open the door there is a good chance that the roof will fall on them and if we loosen it like that, the whole building could collapse." Jeongin said, looking at the roof. 

"Okay, let's take the roof off. Jeongin  can create a protection field around the roof so it doesn't break anything. Felix, Han, Changbin and I will remove the roof." Chan said and they went to work. 

Jeongin used his powers to create a protection field and the others tried to detach it.

 Fortunately everything went well and they were able to get the roof safely on  the ground. 

The students and teachers came out relieved and grateful. 

They took a few selfies and said goodbye and drove to the next location where the houses are flooded with water. 

The water came through a water pipe line that had burst open and caused a couple kitchens and basements flooded with water.

Changbin was able to dry most of the water with his firepower and make sure everything is dry again while Hyunjin froze the broken pipe line just until the plumber can come and fix it.

They entered a house where they saw a man standing on a table in the basement and Changbin wanted to go into the water to dry it but the man yelled "no guys, don't! There is electricity in the water!" And he points to a broken cable hanging in the water.

Hyunjin was able to stop Changbin in time and they looked at the wire. "I'll go. I am resistant to electricity. I'll get the cable out of the water." Felix said and the boys nodded.

Thank you for reading💕

Be safe and always wear your mask!

Love you x

~ Emsal🌸